Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The men have no problem killing their exes in this country. Hialeah is predominately Hispanic and the number of women killed by exes reached a record number last year. In fact in South Florida from what I saw in hte media last year Hispanic males caused over 95% of the domestic related killings.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We can't send a child on an airplane now even with the help of the airline. We can't allow children to stay home alone after school. We have all kinds of laws and restrictions about what we can and can't do for or to our children.
    But, people in a country can send their child to another country so that country can take care of them, raise them and educate them? What does this tell you about the parents?
    Oh my gosh, I can't imagine sending my child to another country alone. That is insane. I don't care how old they are.
    All children should stay with their parents until they are of legal age. If the parents don't like the way things are then they need to fight to make changes.
    Sorry, but I believe that both of those children needed to go back to their parents. We can't make exceptions or we're going to have millions of minors in our country with no family and we would have to foster them or find some kind of answer. We have to be careful about what is allowed and what isn't.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12