Like Tree1Likes

Thread: DHS Offering Employers Cash If They Hire Alien College Grads Over Citizens

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DHS Offering Employers Cash If They Hire Alien College Grads Over Citizens

DHS Offering Employers Cash If They Hire Alien College Grads Over Citizens

What is happening in Americ… Oh, yeah. The Obama administration.

News
    Trey Sanchez

Good news, recent alien college graduate! Thanks to President Obama's executive actions and an incentive program launched by the Department of Homeland Security, employers are much more likely to hire you before they would a native college grad. It falls under the department's Optional Practical Training program, which currently gives recent alien graduates a one-year work permit and employers a cash bonus. The new rule not only adds a generous extension, it will also offer a bigger cash payout to employers who hire them.
    As the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) notes, an illegal alien who majored in any of the science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) fields will get an additional 17 months of permitted work, expanding their initial year guarantee to over two years. DHS has also upped the incentive for U.S. employers to hire non-citizens by offering them an increase from $10,000 to at least $12,000 to hire an alien STEM graduate.
    CIS' David North writes:
    I searched the proposed rule that appears in today's Federal Register for references to payroll taxes (FICA, the Federal Insurance Contributions Act) and found none. I guess DHS does not want us to know about the generous tax break that both employers and aliens get from this program. I find it intellectually dishonest not to mention this tax break in a long, extremely detailed document on this subject.
    All of this leads North to the most plausible conclusion: this is no "training" program as DHS designates, but "just one more foreign worker program that has nothing to do with students" and one that favors "aliens rather than citizens."

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/dhs-...-over-citizens
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is sickening. We can't get Obama out fast enough!
    And Trump in as our savior. I'm really starting to believe he is the one.

-Stop the invasion with mass deportation!

Wonderful how they spend our money, meanwhile no cost of living increase for seniors but an increase in their medicare payments.

if this ben get in that would be the end of the us. i see tyson want trump in the wh I saw
    what tyson said about trump & i like it very true

Obama is no good
    he love all of the other country & the hell with us some one has to help us or we all will be on the food line & it true I see this in NYC & In Pa wilkes barra Pa go,&see for you self
    it so sad

These illegals---once they get to the age of eighteen---and the anchor baby citizens too--should be prosecuted for concealing and furthering the presence of other illegals. If a US citizen could be prosecuted for that, so can they.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)