Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    I really dont have time for your nonsense Steve-o. American Idol is coming on and I must watch it, even tho BigTex hates it.
    "J-Lo was very upset when they voted off Pia!" When America voted her off I was surprised too! She has a beautiful voice. She looked surprised too!
    And watching American Idol is better then watching Crapolitano spew her lies!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    "J-Lo was very upset when they voted off Pia!" When America voted her off I was surprised too! She has a beautiful voice. She looked surprised too!
    That was two weeks ago you moron. Everybody is now talking about Pauls *shocking* elimination. You dont deserve to call yourself an Idol fan. I really dont know what to say at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    That was two weeks ago you moron. Everybody is now talking about Pauls elimination. You dont deserve to call yourself an Idol fan. I really dont know what to say at this point.
    "I watch O'Reilly, Idol is my wife's gig!" PattyKake is at a lost for words!
    And who you callin' a Moron "Chump!"

"Oh! yeah! Nappy said arrests of illegals and drug smugglers is down!"
    They usually are when you don't do your job! Or report the truth!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    I dont watch Oreily too much anymore. A while back he said he favored citizenship for illegals if they paid a fine, learned English, blah blah. Traitor. I really cant stand looking at Nappys ugly face anymore. Perhaps Marquis would be kind enough to loan her his mask, so I am not subjected to the horror of this womans ugly-ass face anymore.

Saw this too -- kind of disturbing -- Bill and Fox News are now helping the coverup. Yeah, we know who Bill is now -- Mr. amnesty, no Border, new world order enabler. Bill will deride and slander down any non-establishment Republican candidate for fear his precious establishment might have to be pro-America.

Bill is in cahoots --he doesn't mind seeing his own Nation pillaged and invaded if it means keeping his establishment position and 'order'.

Bill like many of the wealthy in this Nation have their illegal Alien maids, gardners and cooks --like Meg Whitman-- that they want keep their endeared slaves at their house.

This also means Bill is working with Napolitano and Feds and any letter or e-mail or info you may send Bill -- he passes on to the DHS or the Obama Admin., especially if it is strongly anti-illegal immigration.

Notice with Bill, when it comes to Mexico and Calderon -- his stance is --â€

"Here you go forest!" (Goose Island Beer Co) Too funny Roofer

Try Mad Dog 20/20. Hmmmm...

Try a Bacardi 151 enema!! Nice Airdale...

Thanks guys!
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12