Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did any of you see Bush today on TV

I did I am taking a few days off and at the end some reporter asked about immigration and Bush spoke and as soon as he finished he turned and walked away from the podium.
    I am sure he did not want anymore question- I have made a few calls to day to the capital and stated to tell the senator if he votes yes I will Vote NO to him
    And I used all the email address from some of the other post. Let’s keep up the work

We will keep up the work.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Re: Did any of you see Bush today on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Tex_2585_8538

I did I am taking a few days off and at the end some reporter asked about immigration and Bush spoke and as soon as he finished he turned and walked away from the podium.
    I am sure he did not want anymore question- I have made a few calls to day to the capital and stated to tell the senator if he votes yes I will Vote NO to him
    And I used all the email address from some of the other post. Let’s keep up the work
    I heard Bush on the radio...another speech of lies. How much longer is he allowed to get away with his destruction of this country? How embarrassing and tragic for our country that such a dangerous man has this much power over our lives.

JAK
    He (bush) literally doesn't care what damage he will do or what the cost as long as he gets what he wants.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I watched the little Alfred E. Neuman look alike on television as I was attempting to eat a late breakfast. I guess you know what it did to my appetite. He spit out his same line, "This is not amnesty". They could simply put up a cardboard cutout of the idiot and play a continuous loop message. Bush is totally irrevelant at this point in time.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

April
    pjr40 wrote:

They could simply put up a cardboard cutout of the idiot and play a continuous loop message. Bush is totally irrevelant at this point in time

So true, I did not bother to tune in to listen because I know all his propoganda by heart.

Bush on Immigration. May 24, 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt1DfqR-2sQ

Yeah....He stomped off B4 anybody could ask him any immigration questions...What a bullhead.

Quote Originally Posted by roadreeler57
    Yeah....He stomped off B4 anybody could ask him any immigration questions...What a bullhead.
    You know something? It is very rude, childish and totally un-Presidential (not that he ever HAS been very Presidential) to go stomping off in a huff when someone asks him a question about immigration. He probably went inside the Casa Blanca to call Felipe Calderon and commiserate with him.
    A fair number of these Senators aides are boors, too. They cut you off in mid-sentence and hang up on you, even when you are being polite to them. If an illegal alien calls they are probably falling all over themselves to listen to what they have to say. Even though it's in Spanish.

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    He (bush) literally doesn't care what damage he will do or what the cost as long as he gets what he wants.
    Seems to me that Bush's demeanor has changed lately. He appears to be exceptionally determined in his "causes" right now. He is almost over-the-edge in his self-perceived superiority.

I'd bet he's not too happy knowing that he's going down as the worst U.S. President and having Carter rub that fact in further must have made Bush wince.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast