Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did Anyone Else Take Video and Pictures of Local Marches?

I have video and still shots that I took at todays rally in Austin, Texas. Will try to prepare a video to post over the next couple of days. Should I post it on You Tube? Would also like to know if others did the same. I was the lone patriot, as far as I could tell, at the Austin march. This will be my first attempt at posting video to youtube so if anyone has suggestions I would appreciate it!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Let W. know that you have video, he may want to post it on the Alipac account.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I planned to take video's or pics of the activity in Denver when I went to my Lawyers office but there was not more than 10 illegal aliens if that. I figured that there would be more when I returned so I waited to do it on my return trip 20 mins. later but they were all gone Looks like it was a flop in Denver . The next thing to come down the road is cinqo de mayo-naise .
    Take care & watch your back - Frosty

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees

Dixie, emailed William and waiting for response.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Let W. know that you have video, he may want to post it on the Alipac account.

Dixie
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I heard on the news that downtown Atlanta had 100 or so marchers.

SAN FRANCSICO HAD ABOUT 100 MARCHERS TOO, ACCORDING TO THE NEWS......AND THIS IS A SANCTUARY CITY SO I DONT THINK IT WAS BECAUSE THEY WERE AFRAID TO ATTEND. I WAS UNABLE TO GO DOWN THERE AT THE TIME THAT THEY GATHERED AT CITY HALL, BUT WAS ABLE TO HEAR NEWS ABOUT IT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I attended the one at the State Capital in Sacramento. I posted pics on SaveOurState, and will do videos tomorrow.
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Here's a little teaser:

It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

April
    It always amazes me that illegals liken themselves to Rosa Parks! What a load of BS!!! Like we are going to fall for that!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast