Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Did anyone see Dobbs tonight ?

I was busy and completely missed it

I have noticed Lou has been quiet on illegals and I'm wondering
    if la raza has put the skids on him

Anyone see the show tonight ?

I watched it usanevada. He spoke extensively about the NAFTA Superhighway. Some of the team will be attending meetings against it this evening to report on tomorrow or later as I understood.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To me too it seems he doesn't speak about illegal immigration as much as he had in the past.....hopefully it's just all the extra election reporting.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I watched tonight. Not sure what it is but Lou seems to have toned down his reporting on issues involving illegal immigration. I have noticed this for some time now.

I'm not sure what's going on. Perhaps CNN has caved into the demands of the ethnocentric groups who have been crying about the stories Lou does regarding illegal immigration.

Banned
    It just seems like Lou went limp after the la raza thing

I know Kitty had a few stories while Lou was gone but its
    not like him to back off this

At any rate I won't miss his show the rest of the week

I fear that CNN is now censoring Lou Dobbs (and probably Beck as well, I haven't watched for awhile).

Last week, there was an article about that Jewish Group (can't remember their name)---joining forces with La Raza to stop the "hate speech" about illegals by Dobbs, Beck etc.

CNN's Phone number........I am going to tell them that if they continue to censor Dobbs and Beck----taking the side of ILLEGALS over US citizens----I will REFUSE to watch anything on CNN!!!

(212)275-7800

Thank you for the phone number Dolly. Calls do need to be made.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Banned
    I'll give Dobbs the rest of the week to show me something

I have that phone number logged and I will use it , No way
    la raza gets away with this

Also keep in mind , I believe Lou is the managing editor
    of his program and he controls content

I don't know how much influence though cnn would have

Tabloid media

I refuse to watch tabloid media anymore. It's all controlled..nothing but brain washing.

But for Lou Dobbs, I wouldn't give CNN the time of day as it is too far left for my taste. That illegal loving Rick Sanchez was an absolute disgrace.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast