Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did DrudgeReport just take a dive How about Fox?

I just checked Drudgereport.com which is the most visited news website on the planet used by conservatives.

Thee is no mention of the passage of the Dream Act (historic) in the house nor the impending vote in the senate
    http://www.drudgereport.com/

Did any of you see anything on there because I do not and if that is the case it explains why talk radio is so silent on Dream. Talk radio has really started relying on Drudge over the last few years.

how about Fox? I know Roy Beck went on Cavuto yesterday, is Fox reporting? What are they reporting on this?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't see a thing on Drudge. Complaining to them now.

Can't help with Fox--no cable!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Drudge just added this--

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... 4104.story

House passes immigration Dream Act
    The bill gives young illegal immigrants a path to citizenship if they enroll in college or enlist in the military. Supporters call its passage historic — but Democrats probably don't have enough votes to get it through the Senate.

April
    Rupert Murdoch is for Amnesty so I imagine Fox for the most part will be muted on the Dream issue.

Banned
    Spotty reporting on Fox this morning on this

I noticed first thing early that Drudge had nothing

Also I couldn't find any mention in the Las Vegas RJ either

Contact the media and radio for more reporting on this.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Banned
    Actually to me,this seems like a good thing that everybody and their brother Is downplaying the importance of this symbolic vote. I don't want the news media trumpeting the passage of the dream act (in the house)