Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did Everyone Hear What the Terrorists Said to GWB Today?

There's one thing I have to admit. It really bugs me when they talk like that to our President no matter how angry I am. I may be angry but I'm still an American.

Did you guys HEAR what those scum bag terrorists said today?

I couldn't believe it. It was so low-down. They are really getting bold in their words after this election.

They act like they own our country. I wish we could get them. They despise us and they despise George W. Bush.

I will try to post what they said. Terrorists love open borders. Why was that so hard to get across to the president of the country which is so hated by these people?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, I heard it on several talk shows. One guy said for us "not to run" because they weren't tired of spilling American blood." And these are the people McCain and the crazies spent a week on debating how to protect them. It astonishes me that our leaders are worried about someone being interrogated harshly (they call it torture) when 1000's of lives could be at stake. I personally could care less what they do to these sub-human savages.

It worries me greatly that they are so happy that the Democrats were elected.

Agree Gopher. I just tried to find the message they sent and I couldn't find it anywhere. Too bad everyone couldn't have heard it. Every American should hear it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Political correctness is destroy our nation.

JAMES BAKER and the CFR could give a damn what happens to this country as long as the NAU is put in place. While these evil maniacs run wild thru the world {and into our country} the powers that be are running fast and furious to complete their plans. Great distraction, eh?

Congress isn't worth a hill of beans or this would have been over and done with when the USS COLE was bombed. Make no mistake about this.
    They ALL allowed an act of war to go unchallenged and they did it for a reason. Yet few Americans raised their voices about our Sailors being murdered. Few Americans ever asked what happened to our Sailors and why it happened the way it happened. It left this country swinging in the wind!

Is there any way we can resume production of this little baby?

Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Stop holding back, and let the armed services do what they were trained to do...this is exactly what happened in Vietnam...the politicians wouldn't allow them to do their job.

I guess I'll be called a name or two, but I do not want more Muslims here in our Country, they have said they will use our Democracy to destroy our Democracy....and some are allowing them to do just that!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

JAK
    I don't want anyone here who has those ideas!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by sgt_shlitz
    Is there any way we can resume production of this little baby?

Looks like a fun toy, I was in tanks for a year, they are a lot of fun to shoot and drive.