Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did I hear it correctly?

I was listning to Lou Dobbs while trying to get dinner. I didn't catch it all. Did I hear it right when they said that the Chinese Illegal Immigrants can't be returned to China because China doesn't want them back and we can't push it because we're too dependant on their goods?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep. I had read this a few months ago. I would drop them off by parachute in China!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

That's just unreal. No thank you it's your problem now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I was listning to Lou Dobbs while trying to get dinner. I didn't catch it all. Did I hear it right when they said that the Chinese Illegal Immigrants can't be returned to China because China doesn't want them back and we can't push it because we're too dependant on their goods?
    That is not the half of it! It appears Mr. Chertoff and his DHS has released thousands of them back on the streets. It was stated, since there is no where to send them, we must release them.

Did anyone notice the face masks that were on the Chinese illegal immigrants as they were being processed? It is funny, the DHS feels it necessary to protect themselves by forcing the illegals to wear face masks (illegals not screened or tested for disease), but yet they theaten our health and that of our children by releasing them out on the streets among a unsuspecting American civilian population. I'm telling you, for an organization with deep pockets, the opportunity for lawsuits against our federal government is endless!

As Lou Dobb's would say, it just boggles the mind!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    That is not the half of it! It appears Mr. Chertoff and his DHS has released thousands of them back on the streets. It was stated, since there is no where to send them, we must release them.

Did anyone notice the face masks that were on the Chinese illegal immigrants as they were being processed? It is funny, the DHS feels it necessary to protect themselves by forcing the illegals to wear face masks (illegals not screened or tested for disease), but yet they theaten our health and that of our children by releasing them out on the streets among a unsuspecting American civilian population. I'm telling you, for an organization with deep pockets, the opportunity for lawsuits against our federal government is endless!

As Lou Dobb's would say, it just boggles the mind!
    MW, I said the very same thing to my husband tonight, when he called....that they turned these Chinese on us, but while they were in their presence, they had them wear masks!!!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

ALIPAC Homepage

China Tests US Immigration Plans
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =1&thold=0

I saw this. Outrageous! We might as well take out ads and put up billboards around the world.

Citizens you don't want? We take all. Nobody turned down. No problem too big or too small. Just have to be able to breath and learn the word "racist". www.screwamerica.gov

Just what the hell does DHS do?
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

What does DHS do? That's a silly question they are in charge of the folks that make you take off your shoes at the airport.

Billboard Idea: A while back, we were considering doing ALIPAC billboards. Maybe we should do some about our govt not taking back illegal Chinese. Or more appropriately, a billboard highlghting all of the countries (India, Vietnam, Ethiopia, etc) where we have a hard time giving back illegal immigrants (these countries, like China, give us a hard time...they take forever to issue travel documents for the illegals that we've captured.)

"HERE ILLEGALLY FROM CHINA, INDIA, OR VIETNAM? WELCOME HOME! CONTACT DHS 555-555-5555 TO ENJOY THE AMERICAN DREAM"

I'm not being serious, but it is stunning that these countries won't take back 90% plus of their illegals.

Ostrich

I watched this on Lou Dobbs and it made me want to throw up! I have heard of the expression, tearing your hair out, now I know what that means. I got so angry, I kicked a chair and nearly broke my toe(serves me right for losing control), I am glad I had swallowed my ice tea before they made that statement else it would have been all over the TV! What in the hell can we do about this? what is our government thinking? Why are we paying for this oh so expensive homeland security when they refuse to do their job? I tell everyone, I have not advocated getting out in the streets and marching but I have just about had enugh, I am afraid out goverment thinks they can do any thing they choose to do to us and we will just sit back passively and let them do it, because they dont see us a a million strong in the streets they think they are getting away with it! Can you imagine how many chinese farmers are now going to make a run on America Evidently they will get away with it, if they wont take them back, why we will just take them to raise. this is far beyond the insanity stage it is utter madness and complete chaois, with a bankrupt America in our very near future! we are going to have disease like you have never before seen in our country. Ihave always heard from noted teachers and bible leaders that America does not figure in the battle of Armegeddon, now I know why, it is very plain to see
    THERE AIN'T GOING TO BE ANY AMERICA LEFT WHEN OUR GOVERNMENT GETS THROUGH WITH US!
    They are wilfully, stubbornly, and determined to destroy us, for God knows what reason in their pea sized brains and I am not so sure we are going to be able to stop them! One could almost believe that our so called leaders had been given some kind of magic elixer, that gave who knows who, the controll of their collective minds, to use them to totally destroy America. That is exactally how they are behaving, from the President , Senators, Congressmen, down to our illustrous Homeland Security! Now there is a real conspiracy theroy!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast