Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did Obama make a secret deal with Mexican President

Did Obama make a secret deal with Mexican President Felipe Calderon?
    By borderissuesmex

Has our future already been determined by these two?

Last month, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Commissioner Alan Bersin, told a group at the Migration Policy Institute in Washington D.C., that back in May, President Barack Obama and Mexican President Felipe Calderon met and “articulated the vision for this new era–the creation of a 21st Century border, one that enhances our security and mutual economic competitiveness in an increasingly globalized world.â€
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    He should be Impeached Immediately If any of this nonsense happened..

Wikileaks needs to uncover some dirt about this and the internal memos of DHS and ICE!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

you are 100 %right come on AMERCIAN wake up Impeach him don't say we can not & why

What part of there are only so many jobs in America and Americans should not have to compete for these jobs with illegal invaders don't these One Worlders get!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't believe for a nano second that GWB made the same agreement with Fox and Calderon. He should be tried for treason, and he is walking free making money from a stupid book.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    I don't believe for a nano second that GWB made the same agreement with Fox and Calderon. He should be tried for treason, and he is walking free making money from a stupid book.
    IMO, GWB was just as bad. He wanted CIR, open borders, the National Highway, a single NA currancy. Bush and FOX were two peas, in a pod.
    If you remeber, we lost millions of jobs, due to outsourcing, with GWB.

I wouldn't doubt it, I truly do believe that Obama is being payed off either by Mexican drug cartels, the Mexican government or both.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com