Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did someone say offense?

A fledgeling of an idea (feedback appreciated). An old football coach once told me (and the rest of the squad) that it's the retaliation to an infraction that gets noticed by the officials.

So, how about getting out those digital cameras and documenting the response of the pro-amnesty folks to the defeat of the dream act?

They say there will be disobedience and possibly violence; we should take advantage of this behavior. Maybe send the worst of the worst pictures to certain (criteria as of yet not determined; most bang for the buck, obviously) members of congress, hoping to either reinforce their vote against the dream act or possibly influencing others to vote against future amnesty bills.

Know of any legitimate tear jerker stories about a legal American losing his or her job to an illegal? Maybe include that as well. Heinous crimes committed by an illegal (most any crime will do)? That's fair game as well.

Anyway, it's just an idea. Costco is developing photos for 19 cents a pop; I figure I could budget $10 a month to the project.

Any suggestions? I'm sure we can get an effective campaign going.

p.s. Wasn't it Rahm E. who said never let a good crisis go to waste?

Banned
    Pictures & Videos of Illegal Immigration.

Excellent, you get pictures post them here.
    You need to investigate the Discussion Groups a bit.
    Welcome SoCalIndependent. Thanks for your enthusiasm.
    "A picture is worth a thousand words".