Thread: did you know??

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

did you know??

That in latin American countries people get training about how to free load he American system,where to go for free meals, stuff, what to say and how to manipulate everything to their advantage!!!

Their mentality is the the U.S. is a give away type of nation and that by been here everything will be handed to them at no cost, Yeah you go to the U.S. and you can have a baby for free, no maternity cost in the hospitals, and the baby is born a citizen in top of that and so on and on.

THEY DO IT BECAUSE IT CAN BE DONE, THERE IS NO ONE STOPPING THEM, AND THEN WE GET THE BILL!!!!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

I'd like to say I'm surprised but I'd be lying. Its a well known fact that Vicente Fox wrote 2 handbooks instructing the non desirables of Mexico of the safest/easiest way to cross our border. Additionally, the 14tth amendment has been a running joke on us for decades. When you think about it, other than Canada the rest of the world thinks we are the biggest joke/suckers on the face of the earth.

The more I read/see, the more I tend to agree.

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

THEY DO IT BECAUSE IT CAN BE DONE, THERE IS NO ONE STOPPING THEM, AND THEN WE GET THE BILL!!!!!
    Yep, there's a horse in our feed bin that will eat until it founders.
    I am doing my best to stop them each day. I feel some must already be heading home with the increasing pressure.
    And there's a limit on that bill though. Ya can't bleed a turnip. The system needs to "keep us living just enough for the city" as the song says. We're all getting pretty lean right now and cutting back. There's not a month's or two pay difference in the net worth of the various ethnicities here contrary to popular opinion. Many businesses have had enough and are leaving. We can't pay and they're not going to pay any more. The result is 7 trillion dollars in debt. Much of this debt is being picked up by China. Whoever holds the note owns the house. We either turn back the invasion and stop the tremendous spending or we'd best be all learning Chinese. The reconquista if successful will be short lived. We're here to see that the invasion is turned back. That's Job One.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well said, lvl, well said.

And turning back the tide is what we are working toward on ALIPAC.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!