Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did you know this...?

Maybe this is well known but maybe not? Many of the employees at the US Embassies and consulates overseas are not even Americans but are foreign nationals. There have been cases, like the one in Mexico City, where some of these foreign national employees have been involved in granting visas for their own citizens to get into the U.S.! The visas should not have been granted!

Maybe this is well known but I was a little shocked when I went to the US Embassy in Bogota, Colombia with my then fiance and saw nothing but Colombian nationals working there.....who pays for that embassy and what country does it belong to...?

BTW My wife is not a criminal but the State Department was supposed to do a criminal background check on her and they did nothing from what i could see. This was before...9-11 I am sure they are checking a little better now? BUT WHAT DO YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU LOAD THE UNITED STATES FACILITY WITH FOREIGNORS?

JackSmith--this is alarming news!! Foreign Nationals work in our Embassies? This is outrageous!! My God....they could all be spies, probably are spies. Good God....the stupidity of this government never ceases to amaze and alarm me. Is it....stupidity or part of the plan?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn