Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did you notice LARAZA complaining of "discrimination&qu

Did you notice Cecilia Munoz on LOU DOBBS yesterday complaining that the new AMNESTY with a point system for skills would favor "whites" from Europe and Asia?.....

now that is FUNNY: LA RAZA has been discriminating in favor of Latinos/Mexicans for at least 20 years.... such hypocrisy and arrogance!

Her folks MUST be the chosen people in this age of global migration...

America MUST do what is good for AMERICA, not cater to the needs of a corrupt Mexican establishment...
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Did you notice Cecilia Munoz on LOU DOBBS yesterday complaining that the new AMNESTY with a point system for skills would favor "whites" from Europe and Asia?.....

When I was a kid we use to say"It Takes one to know one."
    Bingo Cecilia...tag your it!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

And in contrast it would be better in her opinion if we favored the "browns" from Mexico instead??? The racist little ****. WHy would we anyhow? If they want to be "favored" they need to go back where they are the majority. Doesn't every country favor their own majority??? (OH wait, people with brown skin are becoming the majority due in part to my bogus elected officials who were hired to protect me from just that thing amongst others, my bad

Banned
    Gee, I could have sworn that La Raza and other Hispanic special interest groups were the stakeholders that Kennedy referred to as having veto power over the final bill, and were present during the negotiations on this bill, while average Americans were not. And, they're complaining?

I seems they are very big whiners...and the squeaky wheel that belongs to the Chamber of Commerce and The Ambassador of Mexico gets the grease...but the grease maybe the wrong kind...and the wheel may shred to pieces in the end
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I saw her on Dobbs, that woman makes me sick! La Raza does nothing but advocate special treatment for people with only their own skin color. They promote racism!

These mexican activists are the most racist people on earth.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Come on people Mexican is not a race, only racist Mexican Americas believe that crap ie (Cecilia Munoz)! We know the real racist are the Mexican people and their government! "Work that even blacks won't do". Nice one Fox!

The white supremacy groups are not very well liked and for good reason, I don't see where La Raza is any different then them. Any time you have a group advocating for one race then you have an issue. That in it’s self is racist in my opinion. They should be advocating for Americans regardless of the color of their skin.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

La Raza and all the other groups of it's ilk do nothing but complain how their people are discrimated asgainst and whine constantly. I for one am sick to death of it. The illegals have invaded our country, taken our jobs, flooded our schools, forced their language and their culture on us, taken advantage of our good will by using benefits they do not deserve and still they complain.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast