Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did you see that on Lou Dobb's channel -- Matt.org ?

Now they have ANOTHER organization, matt.org. Just saw the ad on the CNN network. What next, el presidente speaking in Spanish?
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Saw that and just about lost my dinner.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Glad I missed it. I have a weak stomach anyway.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I went to the sight and just read a post about against amnesty from a 1/2 mexican 100% American, and boy she really laid it on the line. She's disgused with this whole thing and let them have it. Wish she was here!

crazybird, we know there are some people of Hispanic/Latino ancestry who feel as we do, some are even on this board; but they are like us -- shouted down and called names. They're called, uh I forget, anyway brown on the outside and white on the inside. I'm white, so I think that's racist against me. Like being white is bad. They're the racists.

Maria Helena Salinas is telling us something. Read between the lines people. She's "telling us facts." Get out the teargas, there's going to be a riot.

Ah yes, but the National Guard can't use tear gas, because that's considered chemical warfare. Seriously....
    --Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all.
    -Teddy Roosevelt