Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

(by Diggers)Mexico Threatens To Sue Over National Guard

Digger's in DC from Apr 22-26
    Follow all the coverage in the Hold Their Feet To The Fire Section
    Mexico Threatens To Sue Over National Guard Deployment
    By Digger

Mexico continues to meddle in our political system and make sure that it attempts to stop any minor attempt to secure our borders. The latest sign is that Mexico is threatening to sue in US courts -- costing us even more money -- if National Guard troops end up apprehending any illegal aliens.

AP

Mexico said Tuesday that it would file lawsuits in U.S. courts if National Guard troops on the border become directly involved in detaining migrants.

Mexican border officials also said they worried that sending troops to heavily trafficked regions would push illegal migrants into more perilous areas of the U.S.-Mexican border to avoid detection.

Yes, Mexico wants us to continue our current act of leaving a completely open path into our country for illegal aliens because if we don't some of them may wander into the desert. Of course any illegal aliens that happen to wander into the desert and die is completely Americas fault.

"If there is a real wave of rights abuses, if we see the National Guard starting to directly participate in detaining people ... we would immediately start filing lawsuits through our consulates," Foreign Secretary Luis Ernesto Derbez told a Mexico City radio station. He did not offer further details.

In Ciudad Juarez, Julieta Nunez Gonzalez, local representative of the Mexican government's National Immigration Institute, said Tuesday she will ask the government to send its migrant protection force, known as Grupo Beta, to more remote sections of the border.

Sending the National Guard "will not stop the flow of migrants, to the contrary, it will probably go up," as people try to get into the U.S. in the hope that they could benefit from a possible amnesty program, Nunez said.

In Nuevo Laredo, across from Laredo, Texas, Honduran Antonio Auriel said he would make it into the U.S.

"Soldiers on the border? That won't stop me," he said. "I'll swim the river and jump the wall. I'm going to arrive in the United States."

Yes, you read that right. Mexican officials admit that Bush is sending vibes of amnesty and that illegal aliens trying to get into the US will increase because of that. Most people realize that illegal aliens will not be deterred by us sending troops to the border and will continue to attempt to come. That is why we need a true border fence. It's the only way.
    ------------------------

Another way would to be to ignore these stupid threats of suit by the Mexican government and arm our guard on the border NOW.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rockfish,
    Now that`s no way to treat your friendly, generous and respectful nieghbors.
    ------------------------

MW
    "If there is a real wave of rights abuses, if we see the National Guard starting to directly participate in detaining people ... we would immediately start filing lawsuits through our consulates," Foreign Secretary Luis Ernesto Derbez told a Mexico City radio station.
    On what grounds?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Foreign Secretary Luis Ernesto Derbez can stick it where the sun don't shine.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

By golly, maybe I should go out and rob a bank and then sue the cops for arresting me, after all I do need money to live on and I have a right to live don't I?