Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dimished gray matter/ Nelson again

Dear Ms. :

Thank you for contacting me about the DREAM Act, introduced by a bipartisan group of senators.

I believe every child, regardless of ethnicity or nationality, should have the opportunity to get a higher education. I appreciate your taking the time to convey your concerns to me and will keep them in mind when the Senate debates this issue.

P.S. From time to time, I compile electronic news briefs highlighting key issues and hot topics of particular importance to Floridians. If you'd like to receive these e-briefs, visit my Web site and sign up for them at http://billnelson.senate.gov/news/ebriefs.cfm

Re: dimished gray matter/ Nelson again

Quote Originally Posted by shelvapreston
    Dear Ms. :

Thank you for contacting me about the DREAM Act, introduced by a bipartisan group of senators.

I believe every child, regardless of ethnicity or nationality, should have the opportunity to get a higher education. I appreciate your taking the time to convey your concerns to me and will keep them in mind when the Senate debates this issue.

P.S. From time to time, I compile electronic news briefs highlighting key issues and hot topics of particular importance to Floridians. If you'd like to receive these e-briefs, visit my Web site and sign up for them at http://billnelson.senate.gov/news/ebriefs.cfm
    Another reason to vote for his opponent when he runs for re-election.

CR

Re: dimished gray matter/ Nelson again

Quote Originally Posted by shelvapreston
    Dear Ms. :

I got the same response. I sent him a response back asking him why he thinks it's an ethnicity or nationality issue. I never referred to that in my original e-mail. Curious to see what he sends back. We can't remove him from office fast enough. Trouble is we'll have to wait until 2012. Ouch.