Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Keep AMERICA Beautiful

Recycle Your Government
    ------------------------

mkfarnam... That's funny!!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by castingdirector
    IMO, our next fight (after we stop amnesty) is term limits for Senators. They spend 30, 40 years in the Senate having their pockets lined by Corporations. None of this touches them personally. We need new blood constantly flowing into the Senate that is still in touch with those they serve.
    You are so right. We need to address the structural issues. Also, a third party.
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Oh cut it out guys. Nothing's GOING THROUGH so stop being so negative. It just makes the laraza racists happy and I really will NOT give them any freebies in the happiness department.

That's only going to bring more negative and geez.......it really puts a crimp on my personal visualization of these dipwads jumping off of a cliff in sombreros.

Now let's all use our heads and hearts, know that we're beating back the traitors {they're like a pack of crazy mice right now, lol} and keep on moving our strategies forward.

REMEMBER OUR TROOPS --- that should help
    I love your Spirit!!!!!!!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Thanx, AMERICAN

MK........perfect!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Hosay
    Quote Originally Posted by castingdirector
    IMO, our next fight (after we stop amnesty) is term limits for Senators. They spend 30, 40 years in the Senate having their pockets lined by Corporations. None of this touches them personally. We need new blood constantly flowing into the Senate that is still in touch with those they serve.
    You are so right. We need to address the structural issues. Also, a third party.
    I agree, only we need to include in that bill an ensurance that states these Senators and Congresspeople don't have these luxurious days off, for instance all this time for Memorial Day and the Holiday break which is over a month long. They need to work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, just like the rest of us do so that there isn't the excuse to work at 2am behind closed doors. They need to earn their money and we should examine what we are getting for what we pay them. We can no longer sit idly by and assume we are getting our money's worth and that they are properly representing us. They need to be under some means of tighter supervision and be somewhat more held to accountability. Saying stuff like 'oh, I don't remember what I did on Monday, but I remember what I did on Tuesday' can not fly anymore.

We need people in these elected positions that realize they are there to do a job and not to feel so embolden about the power they hold. They should also come from more humble backgrounds. It seems that the richer they are, the more corrupt they are.

MW
    Shopmaven wrote:

Once this immigration bill passes (which it will)

Not exactly an attitude conducive to our goal, is it? I noticed you've only had three posts prior to this. Are you a drive by troll or do you actually belief "we the people" don't have the power to stop this bill? Think positive, Shopmaven.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12