Thread: Dis-information

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dis-information

ever heard of this website?

(MOD EDIT: DO NOT PROVIDE ACTIVE LINKS FROM ALIPAC TO OPPOSITION GROUPS AS YOU PROVIDE THEM WITH AID BY DOING THAT)

theunapologeticmexican.org/

pretty raw stuff. Lots of bad information there so on reading I thought I would post a couple of comments. My comments were not bashing but only formulating several arguments against illegal immigration and why Americans are against it. My cases were presented clearly and obviously they were good enough for me to be censored. This guy Nezua posted a retort to one of my comments, breaking it up into pieces then tossing in his skewed views while insulting me. When I tried to defend myself I found that my IP was locked out so he just had to have the last word. Also my other posts were removed.

People like this are to be confronted. Take a look at this website but put on a flack jacket and have a barf bag ready. post comments at your own risk as you will find out that if you are not in complete agreement with this imbecile he will censor you. This is why his comments section is full of praises and no criticisms.

He recently posted that his "work" will be published in the MSM and mentioned Huffington Post as one popular blog. Look for this guy and comment on his platforms in these other sites so that his ego won't get too large and so that he will know that there is opposition out there. We are a force to be reckoned with.

Illegal Immigration---Just Say NO!

Bush Signs Unlimited Ag Workers Orderl
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-140298-days ... sc-25.html

Call and complain - go now!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you I was just reading about this in another thread. Will do!

Sometimes on sites like this one, it is best just to ignore it. By visiting the site we are adding credence by the number count to their point of view. There is nobody there that will ever see things the way we do, all we are doing by even attempting to post there is to give them ammunition by providing an opportunity to twist our words to "prove" we are all racist nuts. I know it is sometimes hard to keep your silence, but at the end of the day, with sites like these, it is often the best strategy.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

you are right I was trying to figure out where these people are coming from and just HAD to respond. I must say that 10 years ago I could have easily written the things that Nezua does and only give praising comments. However after seeing first hand what mas emigration has done to Mexico and during this time, what it has done to the USA my country I have changed my opinion completely. It was after reading many a clear and concise article on the subject that helped me change my mind. I am just so frustrated as I live south of the border and watch the united states and its future slip away. I am at a loss for what I can do and its saddening to know that our representatives do as they wish and serve only themselves. The USA is becoming more like Mexico in this respect with each day.