Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We have the same family stories -- children being punished for NOT speaking English!

That was when people had respect, I guess.

I also want to say, if that's your country, go back to it. See what sort of life you can build for yourself there. Watch out, though, because I hear it's corrupt and pretty poor back there in old El Salvador.

Seems they simply want to bite a chunk off of the hand that feeds them.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: Discussion with a co-worker

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    so why ARE they coming here?

M-O-N-E-Y, that's why. They come for the money, much of which gets sent back home. And how do they get this money??? By stealing jobs from American citizens. These are the jobs that Americans could, would, and are willing to do.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Virginiamama,

those pics you posted definitely tells the truth about how illegals and their mindless supporters think about America.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Your co-worker is not an American and should return to her country of choice as soon as possible.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Some immigrants just ungrateful

I have heard many criticisms of American culture (or lack of) and that other nations are better than US. Why did they come here...jobs and money. They will never reveal how bad it was in their native country. Some have such a distorted view of America that they cannot even see that the US is the top economic and military power on earth. Some are taking credit for building america when they haven't even been here all that long. One co-worker form India even discredits our ancestors for building this country and making it a better place to live.

I just can't believe how the illegals penetrated all of our laws on employment and got thru our borders. Half the illegals entered legally on visas but have overstayed and are now illegal aliens. I have been in this fight for over 5 years and some progress is finally being made. Some fencing and more ICE teams searching for criminal aliens. Some states and localities assisting in immigration enforcement.

Much talk over the years but not enough action. Promises, legislation for 10,000 more border agents that never materialize sue to lack of funding and poor management.

Let's face it It's globlization, multiculturism, and cheap labor thats defeating ameican citizens. however, cheap labor is expensive when they raise our taxes to pay for immigrant and illegal alien schooling, health care and incarceration.

If we do not crackdown on employers the problem will never be solved. Hefty fines and mandatory use of e-verify will help as well as social security no-match letters to employers.

The social security number no match letters which are being held up by a fed judge would notify many employers to remove illegals from the payroll.

jjmm are you sure your co-worker is here legally and a citizen ? They don't sound like a citizen to me,they sound resentfull.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I have seen that it may be a generation thing. For example, my husband was born in El Salvador but came here legally when he was 12 (now 41). He has no desire to go back and considers himself 100% American. His brothers are the same way. However, his parents are like your co-worker, they love el salvador and keep a second home there, visit all the time, talk it up like it's so great, etc. I don't get it either. I even went to el salvador, it's a dump filled with poverty and violence. My husband has family members who were kidnapped for money and tortured. What's to love about that?! Why would anyone "love" that?

She tells me she's legal, but who knows.

Nothing wrong with being proud of your ancenstry, and it is interesting to know where you came from -- I've visited the town where my ancestors came from in GErmany, and have a good sense of where we came from. ...but seriously, who really cares. That's the past. I live HERE now. I am astounded at the history of this country, what it is made of, how it was settled, built, etc. There is no other history like it ...

I have another Russian friend ...constantly making negative comments about the U.S. -- meanwhile, she's here, married to an AMerican, got her RN degree here, and is working at a GREAT job making a wonderful salary. However, it's just "no fun" here ...and she has really no plans to stay here long term. The other russian friend is just constantly enthralled with whatever is at the mall. ..she is the most materialistic person I've ever seen -- just shops constantly and brings home "stuff" and just talks about it non-stop.

It truly is all about money to a lot of these people. And that just seems empty to me. I know many Americans have never seen true poverty, have never known hunger, have never been oppressed ...maybe these people have. But they need to realize that the abundance here was fought for, and is the result of a SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT that allows it to be.

They seem to want to destroy that, though . ..and that is what is so perplexing.

The illegals are being allowed in in droves, and are not being prosecuted, sent back or made to follow any of our laws...because our politicians want them here.

Big business and lobbying is why they are here. We need to take our government back.

We know this is killing the middleclass and poor of this country. the rich want them here.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

MW
    jjmm wrote:

I have another Russian friend ...constantly making negative comments about the U.S. -- meanwhile, she's here, married to an AMerican, got her RN degree here, and is working at a GREAT job making a wonderful salary. However, it's just "no fun" here ...and she has really no plans to stay here long term.
    Perhaps you should play this for your friend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n552gP9X40

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123