Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Discussion group on NC in-state tuition...please join

A discussion group, moderated and sponsored by WRAL.com, Raleigh, NC asks:

Should Children Of Illegal Immigrants Be Able To Receive Tuition?
    T O P I C Discussion Started: 04-19-2005, 8:05 AM

A bill in the state Legislature would grant in-state college tuition to children of illegal immigrants if they attend high school for four years and meet admissions standards. Do you think this is a good or bad idea? Tell us what you think.

To participate in this discussion see

http://forums.ibsys.com/viewmessages.cf ... opic=11870
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

They must be flooded with messages. I posted well over an hour ago and my post hasn't shown up yet. Bet they are glad they asked THAT question. But I am tickled to death to know that people are paying attention, people are commenting and people are going to make a difference because of the unity on this issue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Junius,

I assume you are the one and only JuniusJnr? Your reply is posted now and there seem to be about 12 replies.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

We need some subtle posts in that discussion group mentioning ALIPAC or Americans for Legal Immigration's efforts to defeat the bill and help citizens lobby against it.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep, JuniusJnr that is me I figure it's easier for me to remember one name than five dozen. I guess it just took awhile for their moderator to catch up.

Great idea , W. I'll be sure to mention ALIPAC on other boards in the future though.