Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Disillusioned Young Immigrant Kills Himself, Starting an Emo

Disillusioned Young Immigrant Kills Himself, Starting an Emotional Debate

nytimes.com
    By MANNY FERNANDEZ
    Published: December 10, 2011

MISSION, Tex. — On the last night of his life, Joaquin Luna Jr., 18, filled the pages of a spiral notebook with goodbyes. In brief letters to relatives, friends and teachers, he asked one of his brothers to take care of his nephews and his niece and told a friend he had left a memento for her in his Bible.

One letter was different from the rest. It was addressed to Jesus Christ, and in it he asked for forgiveness. “Jesus,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Disillusioned Young Immigrant Kills Himself, Starting an

Blame this on the parents who are here illegally, not citizens who support legal immigration. I have no sympathy for illegals who use SSNs of citizens and suck up resources. I hope California goes bust like other states giving in state tuition to illegals over citizens. This kid probably got these benefits. Maybe a seat will open up for a citizen now. Harse yes and I don't care anymore.

Ms. Martinez, 23, who is an illegal immigrant is attending Texas A&M as a student and receiving in state tuition costing tax payers several thousand dollars a year. This illegal should be deported. Perry will never get my vote. The screws need to be tightened if ICE won't do their job. Deport them NOW.

Boom!

We have reached a level of influence where we dont even have to put out a press release anymore. I just type it in here on the boards and the LA Times and New York Times come here and get it!

[quote]“proven as a hoax by desperate and unscrupulous illegal immigrant invasion supporters.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by drooler
    Blame this on the parents who are here illegally, not citizens who support legal immigration. I have no sympathy for illegals who use SSNs of citizens and suck up resources. I hope California goes bust like other states givening in state tuition to illegals over citizens. This kid probably got these benefits. Maybe a seat will open up for a citizen now. Harse yes and I don't care anymore.

Ms. Martinez, 23, who is an illegal immigrant is attending Texas A&M as a student and receiving in state tuition costing tax payers several thousand dollars a year. This illegal should be deported. Perry will never get my vote. The screws need to be tightened if ICE won't do their job. Deport them NOW.
    To the immigrant rights movement in Texas, Mr. Luna has become a symbol of the psychological toll that being in the country illegally can take on young people
    Do they ever think about the toll that these illegal youngsters presence takes on our legal kids who go to the public schools? Or these identity theft victims who spend a crap load of money and time just to fix it????
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

My niece put money down on a house but lost it because the financing was not approved. Someone had been using her SSN and it took months to clear up the matter. If you think I am pissed at illegals, you should hear her talk.

no sympathy, the free bees are over amigo.