Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Disney Teaching Children to Speak Mandarin Chinese

Right behind Spanish, Mandarin Chinese is popping up as a language push all around America.

Of course both Disney and Nickelodian have their push for bilingualism with Dora The Explorer and Handy Manny.

American children are being taught by the corporations and the schools that they need to be bilingual to accommodate the vast amount of illegal immigrants brought into America from Central and South America as part of the restructuring of America.

Today I caught a segment on Disney Junior that was attempting to teach child watchers how to count in Mandarin Chinese.

If America is being filled with enough people from communist China to mandate trilingualism, then we are truly on the path to being conquered and subjugated by a communist regime that currently enslaves one out four people on the earth.

The water stations and emergency stations placed in border areas by our own government to help illegal aliens enter America have instructions
    written in English, Spanish, and Mandarin Chinese.

Reports from Americans in Mexico claim that old clunker cruise and cargo ships are pulling into western ports and large groups of Chinese disembark and never return to the ships!

We have not been able to verify these claims yet because the sources fear lethal retaliation for trying to film this.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Personally I agree with it being in a childs best interest to be bi-lingual to have more oppurtunities when grown up. However such should be a language that promotes business and higher job oppurtunities.

Hence I support children being able to learn Chinese, Japanese (falling by the wayside these days though), and German. However Spanish just like Arabic are only so we can cater to foreigners in our own country, not so we can actually provide better oppurtunities around the world for our children. When was the last high tech or high paying job one say in Mexico? Or in the Middle East?... for an American that is....

But there are many higher jobs in relation to the Chinese, even still the Japanese, and with Germans for those who speak the language.

Banned
    I had 15 minutes a week in 1st grade in the 60s , it was PBS and it was spanish

We learned basic words and how to count

Was it a bad thing ? I don't think so

Now it is much worse ,

I support learning another language in high school if you are so inclined
    I did 2 years of German because that is my heritage , but I don't remember much of it. But I did learn a lot about the culture also.

BUT IT WAS MY CHOICE

Nobody should be forced to if they don't want to.

Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    Personally I agree with it being in a childs best interest to be bi-lingual to have more oppurtunities when grown up. However such should be a language that promotes business and higher job oppurtunities.

Hence I support children being able to learn Chinese, Japanese (falling by the wayside these days though), and German. However Spanish just like Arabic are only so we can cater to foreigners in our own country, not so we can actually provide better oppurtunities around the world for our children. When was the last high tech or high paying job one say in Mexico? Or in the Middle East?... for an American that is....

But there are many higher jobs in relation to the Chinese, even still the Japanese, and with Germans for those who speak the language.
    Your children are being indoctrinated with Spanish and now Mandarin Chinese because those are the tow major populations that the Globalists plan to keep flooding America with to replace us in our jobs, schools, homes, etc....

American children are not being bombarded with Spanish and Mandarin to make them more competitive in business.

They are being trained for their new future which is being controlled by powers other than We The People of the United States.

Once the communist Chinese have enough of their nationals on American soil, its game over for American and Americans.

The remaining question will be if they will phase us out and push us out gradually into the mountains and countryside or they will eventually eradicate us with more dire methods.

Mandarin Chinese is the language spoken by our landlords which are authoritarian communists that have already enslaved 1 out of every 4 people on the planet and the only group that threatens their global takeover are Americans and they have us on the ropes.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    "The remaining question will be if they will phase us out and push us out gradually into the mountains and countryside or they will eventually eradicate us with more dire methods. "

W
    The question isn't will they
    The question is when

I personally think the greater danger is from mexico

We have set up the perfect scenario for genocide at some not to distant future in this country , A Kosovo moment

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Your children are being indoctrinated with Spanish and now Mandarin Chinese because those are the tow major populations that the Globalists plan to keep flooding America with to replace us in our jobs, schools, homes, etc....

American children are not being bombarded with Spanish and Mandarin to make them more competitive in business.

They are being trained for their new future which is being controlled by powers other than We The People of the United States.

Once the communist Chinese have enough of their nationals on American soil, its game over for American and Americans.

The remaining question will be if they will phase us out and push us out gradually into the mountains and countryside or they will eventually eradicate us with more dire methods.

Mandarin Chinese is the language spoken by our landlords which are authoritarian communists that have already enslaved 1 out of every 4 people on the planet and the only group that threatens their global takeover are Americans and they have us on the ropes.

W
    I agree Spanish should not even be on the list. To be honest its a 3rd world country language at best that really serves no purpose other then to promote that WE merge with them.

After all I believe the world needs to work for the US's interests as well and not just the other way around. If its not a mutual equally benefit then we really should have no part in it.

Guess I didn't make myself very clear. I support kids learning a second language from a selection of languages that are current mainstream business languages. Chinese Mandarin would be one as I personally having done a lot of traveling and business in the past in Asia know of many solid and higher jobs available to westerners specifically who could speak Mandarin and English.

But I think it should be an option at the Parents discression which language if any but I do think the class should be in all public schools at a wide age range as we know one learns multiple languages much easier at a younger age.

Now How I'd do it personally is having a forced elective class every year where the parents choose from various categories. Such as foreign language, government affairs and politics, economy, business ethics, debate, and possibly a few other choices. Every year that has one of these electives parents select one for their child but which is optional of which one.

Basically more about broadening a childs learning beyond the very narrow view currently taught in schools. I say this after seeing US schools vs many international private schools abroad and the vast difference with US schools falling short.

This case I witnessed is a case of Spanish and Mandarin Chinese being aimed at English learning 3-5 year old American children.

W

I'm hoping to start teaching my toddler mandarin within the next couple of years. Only major holdback is his english at this point. Mother keeps talking in Bisayan (One of the Filipino languages).

I understand where yal are comming from. I don't feel it should be forced on parents but options should be there for the parents but should be positive options. But just watching my todler learn he learns far faster then I can learn in my middle age. Catch is all studies do prove without a doubt that the age of 3-6 are the key years to become bi-lingual and a lot of research shows children who are bi-lingual do far better in school then those who aren't. Most of those studies however are NON American studies and mostly Asian studies.