Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Disturbing Reports need confirmation.

Friends,

Today a series of disturbing reports have come in. Everything from attacks on Americans at these large protests to the national guard being activated in CA.

It is ok to post unsubstantiated rumors here as a work in progress, but every effort must be made to source and validate the information.

For those that are new to ALIPAC, we have broken some big national stories in the past and we prize our credibility. Information you bring here will need to be confirmed and have secondary confirmation before we can run with it.

We do have the power to nationally release information first and do that as a service to our cause.

Below is and email I received from another group. You can place information like this here but we need everyone to do their best to document with links, calls, pictures, video, you name it.

W

Anyone seen any news reports or documentation on this?
    -----

Thousands of vicious, violent ILLEGAL ALIEN students (or children of illegal aliens) are leaving school and are "on the march" terrorizing law-abiding Americans, surounding their cars on our streets, shoving & pushing even blind "gringos" on our sidewalks, brandishing bricks and steel pipes and screaming Death Threats!

How many of these so-called "students" are illegal alien gang members.... how many already have criminal records.... how many are already dealing and/or buying drugs....how many have been convinced they must hate and kill any/all Americans whenever possible?

WILL THESE ILLEGAL ALIEN "STUDENTS" MURDER EVEN MORE INNOCENT LAW-ABIDING AMERICANS THAN WERE BRUTALLY MASSACRED BY THE MUSLIM TERRORISTS ON 9/11/2001?

LOYAL AMERICANS: This is YOUR call! Will YOU join CCIR in our efforts to enforce our immigration laws and rid our country of ALL barbaric Third World illegal alien invaders AND corrupt elect officials who welcome them into our country?
    If so, call toll-free (877) NoIllegals [664-5534] - OR - check our website: ccir.net. We look forward to hearing from you at your earliest posible convenience.

Thank You and God Bless...
    Barb Coe, CCIR Chairperson
    --
    Barbara Coe
    Chairman
    California Coalition for Immigration Reform
    http://www.ccir.net
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nope, not seen a thing, and that one is JUST A BIT OVER THE TOP! Had every thing in there but dwarf pigmy rhinos!

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

http://www.nbc4.tv/news/8289535/detail.html

William,
    This is what I found in one of LA's television stations.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

I DIDN'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY BUT MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE.

A IMMIGRATION FRIEND IN CALI EMAILED ME THIS:

"my state is in insurrection! The TV news/radio YIKES!!!"
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

lc0130

Thank you. I have added the article to our news section here. We can count on things being much worse than the press will tell us by our past experiences.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-96896.html#96896

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can't say I'm opposed to these particular students strolling on the freeways. I'd also suggest they run with pencils but we'd have to pay the medical bills.

I'm in Cali and this is what I've heard on talk radio LIVE from various reporters at the walk out sites. By the way it's AM640 AND they are online but I need to find the link . YOu can listen online.

*gang bangers were marching with masks
    * people threw bottles and rocks

Reporter interviewed students and this is what we learned.

*why are you participating in this walk out?
    To stop racism.

Racism?

Yes, Dr. King said everyone has freedom of speech!

*Actually buddy Dr. King said I HAD A DREAM (I really hate when they throw HIM in their drama)

One girl said this, "My hands are harder than yours. We pick strawberries and are out in the field. What do YOU do?"

Seems they were WRONGLY coached by their uninformed parents.

They had so much confusion and these kids did not even know what they were marching for. Oh and some tried to get into Disneyland but the police stopped them.

Almost forgot ALL of them were born here.. Half of their parents were legal and the other half had papers. Even the host had to laugh at that lie. If everyone is legal then why are you folks protesting? Please do sit down somewhere already.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    Nope, not seen a thing, and that one is JUST A BIT OVER THE TOP! Had every thing in there but dwarf pigmy rhinos!

Pinto Bean
    I've heard they are holding back on the dwarf pigmy rhinos until tomorrow!

Hello W:

Don't forget my report that I gave you last night. I got my info from The North County Times. I also was there in person at the tail end of the rally. I was bumped into by a guy with a Mexican flag and heard several racist comments being made towards people who are white. I am trying to find some documentation on the cars and store fronts that were damaged by yesterday's events.

5 were arrested with assault.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast