Like Tree4Likes

Thread: DML: Dear Mr. President, No DACA Deal With the Devil for Tax Reform

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DML: Dear Mr. President, No DACA Deal With the Devil for Tax Reform

September 12, 2017

Dear Mr. President:

Although I am not a billionaire, I am a successful businessman who has done his share of deals. That said, in my experience, doing a deal with the Devil never turns out well. When it comes to DACA, the Democrats are the Devil.

I understand the GOP is pathetic at the moment, and I get the strategy of romancing the Democrats for the time being. However, I want to emphasize the danger of using DACA as a bargaining chip in getting tax reform passed.

For starters, U.S. citizenship should not be treated like it’s some prize at the bottom of a Cracker Jacks box. Thus, it should not be dangled like a carrot.

Next. No American should have to agree to amnesty in exchange for a tax break. Keep in mind, by enforcing the law and sending home the illegal aliens you give us a tax break without any new legislation needed.

Third. Any amnesty deal that gets done today is one my kids will have to pay for tomorrow. Meaning, it’s a bad deal to cave on DACA in exchange for me to save a few percentage points on my taxes. I say this because my kids will feel the pain later on in life by paying more in taxes than I pay now. “How so,” you ask?

ANSWER: In 1986, President Reagan thought he’s be giving amnesty to 1 million illegal aliens. It turned out to be nearly 4 million. Now, hold on to that thought for a moment while I regress…

There is no question in any sane person’s mind that the number of illegal aliens here today is 2 times greater than estimated, at a minimum. Therefore, we have 20 million or more illegal aliens. If you and Congress grant any sort of amnesty, including the kind that comes with the Dream Act / DACA, you immediately add to the pool of liberal voters who will see to it that Republicans and conservatives never win another election again. Thus, if you help DACA get through, my kids are screwed because they will be subjected to a lifetime of liberal presidents who will raise taxes to support the sort of government programs promoted by Bernie Sanders.

Going back to Reagan…

Despite his amnesty, George Bush Sr. did not see an uptick in Latino voters. There was no reward or “thanks” given at the voters’ booth. In fact, those who were granted amnesty in 1986 went on to have babies. Those babies grew up and voted for Obama not once, but twice.

As a conservative, I am tired of seeing elected officials sign deals with the Devil.

Thank you for listening.

Dennis Michael Lynch

http://dennismichaellynch.com/dmls-letter-president-39/
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 09-12-2017 at 10:19 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Outstanding article!!!!

NO DEALS ON DACA OR ANY OTHER IMMIGRATION PROGRAM for the wall or tax cuts or anything else. Tell this do-nothing Congress of Republicans to do their jobs and if they don't know how, you'll show them what to do.

Also, please tell John Kelly he has to go.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn