Like Tree10Likes

Thread: DML Responds With Twitter Storm Following Trump's DACA Meeting

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DML Responds With Twitter Storm Following Trump's DACA Meeting

DML responds with Twitter storm following Trump’s DACA meeting

By DML News

January 9, 2018

President Trump held a bipartisan meeting with both Republican and Democrat lawmakers Tuesday afternoon, and made it clear he will approve a DACA deal.

Trump said it should be a “bill of love,” but insisted that funding for the wall must be included in the bill.

DML News CEO Dennis Michael Lynch, who has released three documentary films on the consequences and dangers of illegal immigration in America, and has worked tirelessly for the past 10 years to raise awareness on the issue, was extremely upset upon hearing about Trump’s commitment to DACA.

Twitter storm erupted in response to Trump, as DML shot out the following statements:

“@realDonaldTrump &Senators insult peep who believe in rule of law by calling us “far right. Trump lied to voters aboutDACA. Tack on POTUS not ridding of Obamacare…was Art of Deal making peep think they were voting for conservative? Feeling f*cked. Obama must be thrilled.”

“@realDonaldTrump listening to lib Ivanka about DACA, in tandem ready to blow up Breitbart, Tea Party &right. USA if u think ur getting border wall, Trump has bridge to sell you. Goes from SanDiego to Mexico, Sold as-is but Comes w/copy of @BarackObama Dreams from my Father book.”

One Twitter user responded with, “Wait, DML until any bill is signed in regards but I understand your frustration.”

DML tweeted back in response, “U wait for Tsunami to hit, see how it pans out. Congress members who stand ground against daca survive, everyone else drowns.”

In another tweet to Trump, DML reminded him of the angel parents who have lost children to crime committed by illegal aliens: “Imagine how parents of children killed by illegal aliens feel today. @realDonaldTrump promised you no amnesty during campaign before and after the photo opp. They must feel used & abused. My heart bleeds for them today. Please know I will never do that to you. #DonnyDACA.”

DML
    @realDonaldTrump &Senators insult peep who believe in rule of law by calling us "far right. Trump lied to voters aboutDACA. Tack on POTUS not ridding of Obamacare...was Art of Deal making peep think they were voting for conservative? Felling (edit). Obama must be thrilled.
    3:50 PM - Jan 9, 2018

DML

@realDonaldTrump listening to lib Ivanka about DACA, in tandem ready to blow up Breitbart, Tea Party &right. USA if u think ur getting border wall, Trump has bridge to sell you. Goes from SanDiego to Mexico, Sold as-is but Comes w/copy of @BarackObama Dreams from my Father book.

5h
    Sweet Liberty Belle@MorningDove65

Replying to @realDennisLynch @realDonaldTrump
    Wait, DML until any bill is signed in regards but I understand your frustration.

DML
    U wait for Tsunami to hit, see how it pans out. Congress members who stand ground against daca survive, everyone else drowns
    4:09 PM - Jan 9, 2018

Jumping to conclusions as usual DML! If you think you can do a better job dealing with obstructionist on both sides of the aisle then you run for President, Congress or the senate! @POTUS is fighting the obstructionist everyday!

DML

Brainwashed. Not sure they make a cure. Good luck with that.
    4:12 PM - Jan 9, 2018

DML
    Imagine how parents of children killed by illegal aliens feel today. @realDonaldTrump promised you no amnesty during campaign before and after the photo opp. They must feel used & abused. My heart bleeds for them today. Please know I will never do that to you. #DonnyDACA

4:33 PM - Jan 9, 2018

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDenni...aca-meeting%2F

http://dennismichaellynch.com/dml-re...-daca-meeting/
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 01-09-2018 at 11:03 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dennis Michael Lynch is absolutely right about how he sees this betrayal by Trump. I hope more of you will post DML's releases, alerts, and videos here at ALIPAC.us please.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I thought about all the Angel Moms & Dads TRUMP dragged all over the country on the Campaign Trail during this DISGUSTING election that went on forever!

Made them get up on stage with their T-shirts of pictures of their loved ones MURDERED BY ILLEGAL ALIENS!

Telling their stories on Live TV to the Nation and the World. Reliving their NIGHTMARES BY ILLEGAL ALIENS over and over again. Picturing in their minds how their loved ones were murdered, raped, set on FIRE!

ILLEGAL ALIENS WHO TORE THEIR FAMILIES APART BY "NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN"!

To watch Jamile's father...who could barely speak about his son...it broke my heart to pieces!

THEY TRUSTED YOU...THEY BELIEVED YOU THAT YOU WOULD DEPORT EVERY LAST ILLEGAL ALIEN OFF OUR SOIL!

YOU ARE A SCUMBAG AND A TRAITOR DONALD J TRUMP IF YOU ALLOW DACA TO STAY

WE WANT THEM ALL DEPORTED...THE WHOLE FAMILY...YOU CANNOT JUST LET SOME STAY...THEY WILL FIGHT YOU FOR THE REST OF THEM TO STAY AND YOU KNOW THIS! AFTER ALL, YOU ARE THE GENIUS, OR ARE YOU?

YOU LIED TO THEM...I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU HAVE A "HEART" FOR ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIMINAL LAW BREAKERS AND NOT FOR THOSE PARENTS AND FAMILES WHO HAVE BEEN TORN APART BY THE EFFECTS OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!

WE DO NOT WANT A LEGAL PATH TO STAY, WE WANT NO GREEN CARDS, WE WANT THEM THE HELL OUT OF HERE...THE WHOLE FAMILY!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

trump is immoral. In looking back he has been planning this for some time. kushner meeting graham etc. His daughter and son in law are directing him and their rabbi says to give daca amnesty. trump meeting with pelosi, schumer claimed he said he would amnesty yet trump continued to deny it. Even the surveys he sends around re what is important for him to do today are only for you to contribute at the end of the survey. He counldn't care less @ your answers.
    He is an out and out liar.

But now, daca amnesty is not enough, all the illegals are staying. You see time and time again, all these politicians want is dumb, cheap labor in this country. It does not matter that mexican drug cartels are flooding us with drugs that are killing our Americans. Politicians, including trump could care less! Why are they still in operation? A year has gone by and nothing has been done. The DEA still has the same map designating territories. Trump has done nothing.

When trump says amnesty all illegals he is amnestying and allowing the continued operation of drug cartels in the USA. He can't be ignorant of the DEA maps showing which gang and how many locations they have the operational foothold. trump is promoting mexican drug cartels to be able to stay and operate in this country.