Thread: DNC survey

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DNC survey

Just filled out my DNC Grassroots leader survey. There was a list of top ten issues to prioritize. Securing the border, illegal invasion, law enforcement weren't even listed. Had to do a write in for my number one issue. Ethics was there for number two.
    Last year I filled the envolope wit Bush Peso notes. This year the envelope was resized to where I couldn't get my extra paper in there. They can learn!
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The DNC is refusing to admit that the american people don't want illegals in the country. they have blinders on just as bush has. Does anyone really believe there is much difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    The DNC is refusing to admit that the american people don't want illegals in the country. they have blinders on just as bush has. Does anyone really believe there is much difference.
    I don't think it's blinders, I think they have their hand out for votes and $$$.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    If Bush would give up on his war and come off of his amnesty baloney I think Democrats would elect him. That's what I've heard from some Democrats.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Last year I filled the envolope wit Bush Peso notes. This year the envelope was resized to where I couldn't get my extra paper in there. They can learn!
    Good one Loserville!

Re: DNC survey

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Just filled out my DNC Grassroots leader survey. There was a list of top ten issues to prioritize. Securing the border, illegal invasion, law enforcement weren't even listed. Had to do a write in for my number one issue. Ethics was there for number two.
    Don't ask me why... (it's been several years since I was a registered Democrat...I'm an Independent now, remember!?!?)...but...
    I did the exact same thing! Do you think anyone at the other end opening those surveys is paying attention???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: DNC survey

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Don't ask me why... (it's been several years since I was a registered Democrat...I'm an Independent now, remember!?!?)...but...
    I did the exact same thing! Do you think anyone at the other end opening those surveys is paying attention???
    I'm Independent now also. If they'd really paid attention I would not have received another survey/fundraiser. I suppose someone noticed variations on a list of return postage charges. Likely others stuffed the envelopes. Next year I tape the envelope to a wrapped brick.

looserville: Right on! My sentiments exactly - and I really like the brick+survey idea!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)