Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Do illegals WANT amnesty?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharona
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    Okay, forgive me if this sounds really ridiculous but sometimes I wonder. DO they really WANT citizenship when it seems that they get a lot more freebies w/o it. I doubt they all of a sudden want to start paying taxes, being held responsible for healthcare costs, no more welfare, etc. like the rest of us. BoA has given them car loans, credit cards and mortgages. What's to hold them to it? If they can just go back to Mexico and default on the payments. I think they are content to live here illegally because our government and financial institutions has made it pretty nice for them. Am I wrong in thinking this way?
    Of course they all want to be citizens so they don't have to be afraid of ICE.
    ICE cannot touch them if they are legal permanent residents. They don't have to be 'citizens'.

From other sites I've been to people seem to want to collect citizenships in order to legally country hop when the need arises without really being committed to a specific country. People are planning travel to due dates for their kids....they just want to know the easiest countries to travel to that give birthright citizenship. The more feet you have out the door the better chance to move at the drop of a hat without problems to any country. Doesn't matter if it's to escape war, job hunting, freebies, education.....a citizen would have first dibs over anyone else......

If they are giving out citizenship like nothing with no real difficult requirement to earn it or anything else....why not just take it? It's not like they have to give up their citizenship from another country. They are still freely...except now legally....going to head where they want. They had the person flee to France from here....just like other murders who have fled to countries where they won't turn you over if your facing the death penalty or it's not a crime in your home country. I mean the guy that "mercy killed" his 2 daughters would go home to a parade where here it might not be so nice. What is going to stop a middle-eastern father from taking his American born daughter back home and selling her to pay off a family debt or marrying her off to someone? His fatherhood trumps her citizenship. Even over the mother. Seems they have way too many loopholes to close before they give out citizenship like candy.

I don't think many would want citizenship if they had to give up the citizenship from their home country. Right now it's just an ace in the hole to go where you want and be able to run and hide when you want. Commit crimes, get in deep debt...bail out on marraiges and families.....times too hard..run.....country hop.....what's their chance of finding you? Heck people do it here that are legal citizens just running from state to state. What's the chance in a "global world" where most isn't close to being as advanced as we are? With law enforcement as corrupt as Mexicos and other nations.......once again....putting the cart before the horse with a pile of loose ends they aren't looking at.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

sure walk up to a mexican who may or may not speak English and say do you want amnesty.
    do you think they will give you an honest answer?
    no , they will either look for ICE or lie .
    a lot of then are here for money only with no consequences .
    a mexican girl named Ana-( who was either illegal or an anchor baby)
    told me that her family went to a Chinese restaurant in Beaverton or that was for Mexicans.
    so they like segregation.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    'Of course they all want to be citizens so they don't have to be afraid of ICE'

Sharona, you could be right but I don't see any of them living in fear of ICE. I know they are barely starting to crack down but I'm not seeing any major ICE raids....just an occasional story here and there.
    Lyne: Depending where I live. I was speaking with a friend and for some reason I mentioned that I was very surprised I don't see Mexicans at 7-Eleven anymore. She said if you see Latinos in this area is because they are all legal and they are not afraid of the raids. I watch TV and you see them on TV crying for help. They want to stay here but they are afraid not only of ICE but afraid of the police. They said they don't want to leave their homes because it scares them to death to see a police looking at them because they feel they'll be followed. Now, remember that not only ICE is in charge of checking for illegals. Where I live, some policeman are allow to stops vans, cars if they see something suspicious.

IMO, THEY DONT WANT AMNESTY OR TO BECOME CITIZENS. THEY JUST WANT THE BENEFITS OF BEING A CITIZEN.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

IMO, THEY DONT WANT AMNESTY OR TO BECOME CITIZENS. THEY JUST WANT THE BENEFITS OF BEING A CITIZEN.
    Who doesn't.....except for now when being a citizen doesn't amount to much....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If they want citizenship, for most it will be for all the wrong reasons.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12