Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do you feel like you are talking to a wall sometimes?

Is it me or is it like talking to a wall when you explain what is happening to our country.Illegals with more rights than Americans,corporations making deals with foriegn entities under the guise of free trade but only helping to crush the American family's dreams.
    My family thinks I am possesed with these ideas and maybe I am ,but I will not let my country be given away by the so called powers to be.
    I recently asked my representitive to explain these issues to me and was sort of brushed off with the exuse that they are vital to our economy(bullshit).
    I do have to say that after he tried to go to other questions people changed what they would ask so as to get more out of the topic.
    But people need to get more active with the people affecting their lives and childrens futures.
    More jobs will be lost and more burden placed on the American worker if these people get their way.
    Stand up and fight America.YOU HAVE BEEN INVADED.......

Yes, the Redcoats aren't waiting to invade, they're already here, and they are among us.

You are not possessed. You and many of us are no different than those who spoke out against tyranny and oppression over 200 years ago. But they too were the weirdos, and kooks of their families too. But look at what they achieved!

If we can keep up the pressure, we can win! And we will win!

But even though they are close family and friends, you must stand even more firm, instead of just being another number in the fold. I have been at this for 10+ years on my own, with no outlet until I found this site, where I can come and visit with those who think similarily to what I think. And it is always good to have more and more folks thinking.

One thing to keep in mind though, don't try to bombard them with info, as it's a lot to swallow. Do it a little at a time. If you go to TheNewAmerican magazine online, and print out the articles you can read them, and pass them on. I've done that with family and friends, and all of a sudden, I'm not so "crazy" anymore. I may actually know more than those who thought they were more clued in than myself. My younger sister included. Now she's coming over almost daily to read the posts here, and she is getting more and more P.O.ed.

THANKS

YOUR RIGHT,MY WIFE ACTUALLY LISTENS A LITTLE BIT.

Re: Do you feel like you are talking to a wall sometimes?

Quote Originally Posted by THEMAN
    Is it me or is it like talking to a wall when you explain what is happening to our country.......
    Pretty much every day!

But I also get the feeling that the tide is changing. We are making a difference. People are starting to think about this. We just have to keep this out in the public consciousnes.

Re: THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by THEMAN
    YOUR RIGHT,MY WIFE ACTUALLY LISTENS A LITTLE BIT.
    Well, now you can start to spoon feed a little more and a little more, and then she'll start to get irritated all by herself.

I think most people are so afraid to speak their minds, as though they will get in trouble for it. Well, you know what? Sometimes to make a point, you have to get in a little hot water by rocking the boat.

What made a difference to my sister, and best friends, is when I told them all, that I do this so my kids can be more than just slaves to the machine.

Banned
    THEMAN wrote:
    Is it me or is it like talking to a wall when you explain what is happening to our country
    America is waking up, Congress is ignoring them.

Go to the Discussion Group ALIPAC Activism and FOCUS Campaigns

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... forum&f=24

Make phone calls, write letters to the editors--you'll influence many more that way and it's good frustration reliever, too!

WELCOME!!!