Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I was watching the First 48 on A&E this evening and they had another case they showed in Miami where the family was making a plea for people to come forward if they saw anything unusual as their son was killed. They did not speak a word of English and they showed an award the police were getting for solving a murder in the gay community and that part they showed was all in Spanish as well. One thing I can say the homicide rate for white non hispanics is one or two a year on average.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by mealso
    Has there ever been talk about boycotting businesses that promote spanish in their stores and/or on their products? If not, would anyone be interested in discussing it further?

I live in San Diego County and due to my preference of not giving money to businesses that cater to those who speak spanish, I no longer shop at Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Lowes, IHOP or CVS. I assume there are more chain stores out there that are probably in that group, such as KMart, Vons, Albertsons and Stater Brothers but, I have not confimed if they are or not.

As of now, Target, Henry's Market, Trader Joes, Dollar Tree and a local Ace Hardware are about the only places I shop anymore. I admit that doing this is a little inconvenient but, it has reduced the amount of spanish jibberish I hear.

If companies profits are affected due to Americans taking their money to businesses that promote speaking english versus bilingual nonsense, maybe we will see spanish disappear from stores in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
    Food City is really bad for that, they literally have mexican flags hanging in every aisle and announce the specials in Spanish over the PA.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by ExCaliGal
    No kidding Im so sick of it also..In fact I got so pissed in the car with our radio station...It use to be ONE spanish Now its Three!! and get this they come in to where my stations are static so they have there music and now I get to hear it blaring all over just like it was when I left Ca..
    As for their laungage it disgustes me its like dirty and I want to wash it off...UGH!!!
    Yeah, as you remember three is nothing compared to California. Here in SD I think half the AM stations are in Spanish. And one of my favorite rock stations turns to Spanish for some reason sometimes late at night.

As for the quality of the language, I think it has more to do with the way illegal Mexicans speak it. I think Spanish is actually a beautiful language when I hear it from Spaniards and South Americans.
    Good lord! Now South Dakota is being taken over by the illegals???????
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    No kidding Im so sick of it also..In fact I got so pissed in the car with our radio station...It use to be ONE spanish Now its Three!! and get this they come in to where my stations are static so they have there music and now I get to hear it blaring all over just like it was when I left Ca..
    As for their laungage it disgustes me its like dirty and I want to wash it off...UGH!!!
    Yeah, as you remember three is nothing compared to California. Here in SD I think half the AM stations are in Spanish. And one of my favorite rock stations turns to Spanish for some reason sometimes late at night.

As for the quality of the language, I think it has more to do with the way illegal Mexicans speak it. I think Spanish is actually a beautiful language when I hear it from Spaniards and South Americans.
    Good lord! Now South Dakota is being taken over by the illegals???????
    Sorry, I meant "SD" as in San Diego.

But I would not be surprised in the least if things are getting bad in South Dakota. They are in parts of Nebraska, and many other states that had previously been untouched by illegal immigration.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Well,

With the new house controlled by the republicans maybe it would be a good time to PUSH making English the Official language. I can't imagine Obama "veto'ing" it.

This might be a good first step in getting things back on track.

When making English our official language came up before in congress Harry Reid said that would be racist.

Not to offend anyone....
    After 36 yr's in SoCal, It's a huge relief for me, moving from SoCal to OK.
    Oklahoma's immigration law
    "HB 1804" ,prohibits any language other that English to be used. And it's enforced.
    ------------------------

When I moved here there wasn't any then came 1 then 2 and 3 and same with one of the stations cuts off the rock and turns to spanish late at night,I think it's because they are the only ones awake prowling the streets and getting drunk doing drugs raping ganging thieving dealing drugs and If they don't make it to work in the morning no big deal they wont be fired and they have welfare and 20 people living in a home....

(mod edit)

I don't think KFrog or KFI 640am will switch to spanish any time soon. Too many of their top DJ's are dead set against illegal immigration.
    ------------------------

"stevetheroofer"My spanish is pretty much Taco Bell spanish
    how do you say "GO BACK TO MEXICO!"
    Hasta La Vesta....Baby
    ------------------------

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast