Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who is backing Obama?

I watched a show on PBS sunday and it seems the Hispanic Group from Florida (all from different countries) joins as one. Even though we keep saying illegal immigration is our fight, they feel everyone is against immigrants. They are quite organized.

I just don't understand this. Most of these folks on this show are first generation legal immigrants whose well being and benefits will also be threatened, along with their jobs and living conditions.

Why are they this way? Has not the US been quite generous to Haitians, Cubans, South Americans, and Mexicans??
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

I agree, I just don't know, it in my opinion is all about one world gov/order, they all seem to be from the same team with exception of paul/hunter/kucinich...(although kucinich is horrible on immigration he is great on the constitution, which in my opinion we are so close to loosing competely)

I am just concerned and wanted my fellow alipacers know who is backing whom before we are decieved again, like I was with this pres.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12