Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Do You Qualify as a Domestic Terrorist?

Do You Qualify as a Domestic Terrorist?

Author: Mac Slavo- April 6th, 2011
    40 Comments

A few weeks ago Bernard von NotHaus, purveyor of the gold/silver backed “Liberty Dollarâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah... well you know, I strike terror into the hearts of a lot of people..
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

[quote]“While these forms of anti-government activities do not involve violence, they are every bit as insidious and represent a clear and present danger to the economic stability of this country,â€

Brown Berets intentionally state that they want to change the government-so why isn't the Dept of Homeland Security going after THEM? And they are obnoxious, saying that Europeans must go back to Europe, Africans must go back to Africa, etc. Well I say if I gotta leave, they must go, too-back to Spain! because they were not the original people here either, they were created in and after 1492!

I don't have a gun, but I believe in the Book of Revelation and have a copy of it as attached to the rest of my Bible. I guess this makes me a terrorist? If they bother to read the Bible they'll see "Armeggeddon" is between God and man, not between man and man-so they shouldn't worry about the boogie bear coming out from the shadows to shoot them....oh, wait...maybe they should worry, though not about people attacking them concerning Armegeddon....because maybe God will have had enough of their actions and decide to attack them directly....Himself. Revelation says "the rich will be in turmoil" during that period-I can just see Big Business and the world government(s) pooping in their pants with fear!