Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do this in your City

I just sent this email to the Mayor of Columbus, Ohio where I live.
    He is a good man, and I hope he reads it.
    We need more Cities across America to follow the example being set by patriotic towns like Hazelton, PA

Honorable Mayor Coleman

I am writing to you sir as a very concerned citizen of Columbus, Ohio and the United States of America.

Mr. Coleman in view of Columbus's overwhelming population of illegal immigrants I urge you to take action to help protect the citizens of the city and by extension the country from the loss of jobs, the burdening of our social structure, and increased crime due to the un-abated flow of illegals in our city, and country.

Many cities and towns across America are enacting their own laws in lieu of the inaction by the Federal Government to stem the tide of illegal immigrants.
    There is overwhelming support for these laws by the legal citizens of this country. It seems as though there are only two groups that seem to want the illegals here.
    One group is obviously the illegals themselves, and the other is the one party ruled Federal Government.

I have been voraciously reading and researching this very important issue that faces our entire nation. With the recent protests by the illegal immigrants protesting in the streets of this country waving foreign flags while burning ours, and saying things like "gringo's go home to Europe, this is our country" makes their efforts nothing short of an invasion of a foreign army on our soil.
    Political parties such as La Raza (the race) not so secretly advocate a violent takeover of much of the S.W. United States. They call it Aztlan, their ancestral homeland. Can we afford to stand by and watch this happen?

On July 13 of this year a great man, the Honorable Mayor Barletta of Hazelton, PA. decided enough is enough. He and his council enacted laws to protect the legal citizens of their community while effectively making it nearly impossible for illegals to exist there. Most if not all of the surrounding communities of Hazelton are in process of enacting the same type of laws to make sure they don't get stuck with the illegals that will no doubt be moving on now.

Other municipalities across the country also are acting to address the illegal immigration problem. Ordinances similar to the Hazleton measure have been proposed in the Florida communities of Palm Bay and Avon Park and the California towns of Escondido and San Bernardino.
    It is quickly catching on across the country. The legal citizens of the United States want action, not more rhetoric as is evidenced in polls, blogs, and many 'mainstream' media outlets.

I know that immigration is a Federal issue and there will no doubt be challenges to the ordinances enacted by individual cities, but, I can't help thinking that if more cities, towns, or states take it upon themselves to protect our citizens and our country that it will be much harder to challenge them.

The opponents to any laws or legislation that deny or restrict illegal immigrants would have you believe that this is a racist cause. I assure you sir that it is not.
    This is an issue of preservation of our jobs, safety from illegal immigrants that do not follow our laws, and to relieve our over-burdened social infrastructure. The law-abiding citizens of this country, state, and city pay for the illegal immigrants schooling, health care, etc.

The proponents of laws like the one in Hazelton, PA. are a very diverse group that encompasses every race and religion. Most legal immigrants even support these laws. After all, they became citizens of The United States of America via legal avenues that were and still are available to any that follow the rules.
    The Federal Government would just change the law to make it legal instead of dealing with the 12 million law breakers.
    By that line of thinking, we could stop all murders in this country by legalizing it, does that make any sense?

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Feel free to use these words and just change the names if you want to
    You have no authority here, be gone before someone drops a house on YOU

Well done! The Mayor of Raleigh,NC will be receiving one. Thank you,

D.W.
    D.W.

Great letter!

Well done.........!
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

DS

Our Major is definitly getting a letter!!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Mayor of Gresham, Oregon is getting one too. Thanks a lot, fantastic letter.

See, this is why we all work so well together, and is it not the best thing when we can inspire each other in this way!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great idea, thanks for posting it for all of us to use. It has gone to my mayor in Huntsville, Alabama also!
    "Remember the Alamo!"