Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Re: Dobbs on O'reilly factor NOW Illegal Immigration !

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    ON fox now !
    Where's a link to this????????????

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/index.html

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    ON fox now !

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/index.html
    Thanks OneNationUnderGod

Banned

ON fox now !
    It replays at 8:00PM Pacific time

When Geraldo starts spouting off I flash back to watching him on TV getting punched in the nose. One of those memorable moments.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Something is up because illlegal immigration has sure been in the news a lot lately. Stu Varney yesterday said that illegals are costing LA County $1.6 billion dollars a year and he didn't think it was fair for taxpayers to bail them out. There has also been a lot of talk about all the jobs illegal aliens and legal foreign workers are taking from the American worker.
    Tiny, reality is beginning to sink in that we can no longer afford the entitlements that go to illegal aliens and the chaos that they cause in the country. Also, we are either a nation of laws or we are not. There is no gray area here as far as I'm concerned. All this talk about how unfair it is to target companies that hire illegal aliens, deportation of illegal aliens, defeat of the DREAM Act, etc. etc. is just a lot of static that clouds the true issue. Our economy is in a dire state and our country has gone through a structural change in the job market. There is nothing cyclical about it. Illegal Aliens present an intolerable obstacle to any improvement or stabilization of the economy to the tune of billions of dollars per year. There will have to be a MAJOR crackdown on the growing IA problem or I believe we will face serious civil unrest. Frustration among Americans will reach critical mass over the loss of jobs and the recognition that IA's are to blame for taking many of them and driving down wages. IMO, what's TRULY at stake is the value of American citizenship. If it continues unabated, citizenship to you and I will become almost meaningless.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Ok, I just watched this clip and Oreilly is full of it!

He is talking about new legislation and we all know that new legislation means Amnesty for illegal aliens.

He should have said GOP needs to press Obama for not enforcing our existing border and immigration laws.

instead, he said the GOP needs to come up with their own plan for 'Immigration Reform'

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    When Geraldo starts spouting off I flash back to watching him on TV getting punched in the nose. One of those memorable moments.
    Sherry, he truly is a disgusting, airheaded, race baiting slack jawed bottom dweller. IMO, the best part of him ran down the crack of his momma's @#$$ and ended up as a brown stain on the sheets. Just like BO, every time I see or hear him I want to toss my cookies
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

ON fox now !
    It replays at 8:00PM Pacific time
    That would be 10:00pm(now) here.

Thanks for the updates.
    ------------------------

First he talks about how Dems have lost so many independants and how Reps are losing support also... well least those who supported any form of amnesty.

Now looking at that I wonder why would independants bail from Obama... along with many moderate dem voters which they seem to ignore. Just a hunch but it just *might* be because he tried to shove amnesty down our throats and we said no. He refused to secure the borders and we said "do your job". He said we need illegal immigrants and we said "no we don't". Seems to back up my idea when radical Reps who are trying to buy into the illegal hispanic vote were voted out and losing support as well.

Maybe the truth for Obama to have a second term is to instead look at those independants AND moderate dems he's lost and listen to their concerns.... concerns like securing our border, deporting illegals, fixing the immigration legal and illegal abuses.

After all doesn't make sense to knowingly lose a significant portion of your voters and instead of try and get them back by admitting you screwed up and changing stance instead try and create new voters.

Record numbers of voters in the 2009/2010 have switched away from registering and dem.... wonder why...

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Why would Geraldo counter Lou Dobbs on the Bill Oreilly Show when all three of them support a path to US Citizenship and voting rights for illegal aliens?

What a show right?

W
    Exactly! There sure wouldn't have been much of a debate there. All three dummies just nodding their heads agreeing with each other.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast