Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cayla, didn't your hubby put up signs one time in gaidhlig?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Actually, to add to my comment most recently above... we have many dedicated activists here and all make great additions to the forum (didn't mean to leave anyone out!)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MountainDog - I think you're onto something here...

...Was thinking, well, this is an 'international' issue of sorts, and although there are many national or regional languages and dialects, what is really needed is one truly international language...

I give you the one truly INTERNATIONAL langauge - Esperanto.
    Put up all signs in Esperanto and see what happens...!?!?!
    [light-hearted sarcasm intended]
    http://www.esperanto-usa.org/en/node/3? ... agodJGXTfQ

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Actually, to add to my comment most recently above... we have many dedicated activists here and all make great additions to the forum (didn't mean to leave anyone out!)
    Ah gee, Phred, and I thought you forgot all about me. Yes, we ALL are wonderful!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    MountainDog - I think you're onto something here...

...Was thinking, well, this is an 'international' issue of sorts, and although there are many national or regional languages and dialects, what is really needed is one truly international language...

I give you the one truly INTERNATIONAL langauge - Esperanto.
    Put up all signs in Esperanto and see what happens...!?!?!
    [light-hearted sarcasm intended]
    http://www.esperanto-usa.org/en/node/3? ... agodJGXTfQ
    LOL, actually I read an article years ago that said english was the most common international language,
    Cayla has said her hubby speaks Irish (gaelic) which is simular to the gaelic I have studied. I see no reason why he can't use that language if his employee's refuse to speak english.
    Anytime I have been in Mexico I spoke spanish and I expect people here to speak english to me unless we are practicing our language skills.

Here's a link in PDF you may want to read:

http://lawyersalliance.org/pdfs/news_le ... 0FINAL.pdf

Call the Senate: NO Dream Act Amnesty !

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    I agree with Miguelina. It is a matter of respect and courtesy. We were all taught by our parents that doing that is wrong.

Cayla, I would suggest your husband go to the manager and relay what happened. Hey, he can even use the same excuse they use: "They hurt my feelings. I am a human being. I'm just here to work. They're discriminating against me coz I'm not Mexican." LOL. I just love throwing it back at them.
    Problem is, he IS the manager
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Cayla, didn't your hubby put up signs one time in gaidhlig?
    yes he did. The duty lists. That was over a year ago. It looks like the schedule and duty lists might be in Irish again real soon.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You can be street smart and NOT break any laws.
    Are they employees at will??
    I do not fight any soft wars

Ex_OC: Yes, was thinking about you too here also

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast