Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ROFLMAO love the lullaby, I told hubby not to let him watch the democrat debates.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Does anybody want to come out and play?

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Anybody want to join me?
    Sorry, I'm just so busy visiting construction sites here, I just don't have time to join you. I only go to a site once. I carry a clipboard and ask for the boss. I ask him if the ICE came earlier in the day. When he says "no", I flip through my papers, mumbling "Are you sure?"

Then I shrug my shoulders and walk away.
    No matter how cynical you are, you can't keep up.* --Lily Tomlin

Re: Does anybody want to come out and play?

Quote Originally Posted by dad3war8ucks
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Anybody want to join me?
    Sorry, I'm just so busy visiting construction sites here, I just don't have time to join you. I only go to a site once. I carry a clipboard and ask for the boss. I ask him if the ICE came earlier in the day. When he says "no", I flip through my papers, mumbling "Are you sure?"

Then I shrug my shoulders and walk away.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WELCOME TO ALIPAC dad3war8ucks

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    ROFLMAO love the lullaby, I told hubby not to let him watch the democrat debates.
    Hillary has a way of doing that to people. Could you imagine her as a mother?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Hillary has a way of doing that to people. Could you imagine her as a mother?
    poor Chelsea

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I always think of those older Saturday Night Live sketches where it's Bill and Hillary in the Arkansas gov mansion and the state police show up about a call on domestic violence, and they ask "Bill" if he needs help, and he is holding a bag of ice to his eye and wimpering "no, it's ok, I'm alright, nothing happened". As "Hillary" stands there, and "Bill" cowers from her (the claim back then was there had been calls to state police from the gov mansion about a fight, then the jokes flew about her beating him up!!!!LOLOLOLOL)
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Vote on the Boca Raton Republican debate

Who do you think did the best or worst in the following six categories?

Cast your vote on the debate

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22830366

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12