Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does anyone feel???

Does anyone feel, like I do, that it's time to start taking aciton into our own hands?

Form human walls to stop illegals from

using hospitals.

voting.

using the DMV.

entering their apartments.

using Mexican consulates in the U.S.

using day laborer centers.

driving their cars to illegal jobs.

etc.

Why should they have free access to these things? They are not here legally, they should have no rights, it should be our right to stop them doing all these terrible things to us. Congress, the courts (recently, the 9th Curcuit Court of Appeals disallowing voter ID) are not interested in us, the LEGAL US CITIZENS anymore.

It seems as though we have to start serving our own interests, because the institutions WILL NOT.

THIS IS OUR COUNTRY, IT IS NOT THE HOMELAND OF ILLEGALS, WE WERE BORN HERE!!

What inspired this? The recent postings about Santa Ana, hospital closures, the 9th Cir Crt of Appeals, firm hires 400 illegals (100% of their workforce).

A war is brewing. All because of a traitor we have in the White House.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our own government has sold us out, it is a terrible situation they have placed us in. I think most Americans would like to do something about it if they could. I listen to congressmen talking about a comprehensive plan and what is fair, but there is nothing fair about destroying our homeland, our lives, our livelyhood, our culture, our homes, our communities. our future and everything that America has stood for and represents. It is hard to believe that human beings could actually do this to their own country, their fellow citizens and especially some of those that this country has blessed the most to turn their back on this great nation and try to destroy it. How could decent people do this to their own country and the American people? Has power and wealth corrupted them to the point of betraying their own nation and their own people? Because I refused to accept the usual line of disconception feed to us by congress, I was told that we had to vote for the comprehensive bill for the sake of future generations. So what does that mean? This country won't survive without massive immigration or 1/2 billion new people. What future generations are we talking about? Mexican generations or the world's future generations? We surely are not talking about future generations of Americans.

JAK
    I can't believe they do nothing while our country is being destroyed!

This government makes more money than they are worth. Even after they leave office. Just like big business...they can NEVER get enough.
    I keep asking myself...don't they realize they cannot take anything with them when they leave this earth...except ...their works. I fear for my own mistakes in life...but this is pure evil! Thank goodness for the few who are fighting with us.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do we have to?

Do we have to take our own country away from our own government, from our own elected officials, who live off our taxes?

DO WE PEOPLE?

Re: Do we have to?

Quote Originally Posted by jonhaloi
    Do we have to take our own country away from our own government, from our own elected officials, who live off our taxes?

DO WE PEOPLE?
    What needs to be done remains to be seen. We are a political activism organization. We are exercising our rights as Americans through the system provided by the Founders. We must do that before considering other actions described by those Founders. We're still alive and kicking. Throw your shoulder into the upcoming election. It's slow, but doesn't hurt bad.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Does anyone feel???

Does anyone feel, like I do, that it's time to start taking aciton into our own hands?
    I came to that conclusion a while back . Ultimately This war will be fought in our cities and our streets Expect NO HELP from our goverment .This isn't the same America I grew up in ,I don't know nor do I care what happened Its way past that . I understand trying to do things the "right way " and thats fine count me in , However its not gonna do a damn bit of good . If they ever do build that fence it will be to keep the illegals in this country .

What you guys are describing sounds like a third world hellhole to me and the Grandson. I thought this cause was to prevent that from happening? Mexico does business in the street like that. How they doin'?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Do we have to?

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor

DO WE PEOPLE?
    What needs to be done remains to be seen. We are a political activism organization. We are exercising our rights as Americans through the system provided by the Founders. We must do that before considering other actions described by those Founders. We're still alive and kicking. Throw your shoulder into the upcoming election. It's slow, but doesn't hurt bad.
    DITTO!

ALIPAC is a politial activist group. Remember - we have elections coming up.

Earlier posts are extreamly close to rule violations so this thread is locked.