Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does anyone know of any counter-protests in San Diego?

I want my voive to be heard in protest. Today is a sad day for our country.

You do not need a lot of people to counter protest. I went out alone in a crowd of 1000. I had a a sign that said

Disagree with this march?
    Stay calm here and log on to
    NumbersUSA.com at home

It was picked up by the ABC affiliate which gave me 60 seconds on air.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's easy for you to say. In my city, I would have been killed! Today in Escondido, a police officer was hurt, lots of fights and angry Mexicans threatening people of white-colored skin. I also heard things like "this is just the beginning" so just blowing this off is not a good solution. And if I hear one more talk radio or news station talking about if this helped or hurt the illegal alien's cause, I'm going to get sick. They did more than any legal citizen did today and that was to take their fight to us.

...but why are people afraid to protest? Are we are that scared to fight for what is right? If you let a bully push you around with no answer, then the bully will only make things worse. Anyone remember WWII and the Nazis?I keep hearing "stay calm" as if there is some big plan in place that will counteract everything that has happened. I find that hard to believe when most LEGAL Americans are running scared.

PM me your email - I will hook you up with San Diego Minutemen

Josh,

The reason people are suggesting others stay calm is because we fight smart. You can't fight smart when you are too angry or eager.

Also, the other side is losing their cool. The side that loses their composure is usually the side that is losing.

Can you document the things you have told us about Mexicans threatening and attacking or the injured officer?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hello W:

Here is one incident that I got from the North County Times but I thought I heard of one other so I will search.

However, Reno said later, shortly after 8 a.m. an officer who was talking to the students at the school was hit by a boy who appeared to be a protest instigator. The teen was arrested on suspicion of battery on a peace officer.
    The other things I mentioned were from being there first hand and witnessing it myself so I can't really document it. Thinking it through, I should have brought a camera or a cam corder.

That's cool Josh. Hang with us for a bit and you will pick up a lot of good stuff from our seasoned activists.

Glad you found us and are in this fight with us.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cool, I will stick around and do what I can to help the cause...your a good person W