Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does anyone know what is going on in the Senate?

I haven't heard a peep about what is happening with the immigration bill. Anybody have any news?
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Re: Does anyone know what is going on in the Senate?

Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
    I haven't heard a peep about what is happening with the immigration bill. Anybody have any news?

ahhh to be the fly on the wall
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From the news......it seems rising gas prices is trying to push to the lead of the concerns. Anything to keep you off guard. Now do you want to worry more about some poor illegal immigrants doing the jobs you won't do OR is it more of a concern as to whether you have enough gas in your car to get to the job you are willing to do?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well that makes sense. You want to make sure that the gas prices are affordable for the illegals. Gotta keep your priorities straight.

Those bums in Washington better not ignore this and try to use it as an 'issue' in November.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
    Well that makes sense. You want to make sure that the gas prices are affordable for the illegals. Gotta keep your priorities straight.

Those bums in Washington better not ignore this and try to use it as an 'issue' in November.
    Guess it's time for some more Faxes to be sent "Senator don't get side tracked get back to securing our borders"

think I'll go hit he fax machine right now. Look Dole look Burr here they come.

Senate is on CSPAN 2 right now

you can get cspan on your computer and listen to the senate. They are talking about gas prices right now. Something that I never hear these so called "public serpents (er, servants)" is what the effect on gas prices, oil, water, and all other resources of this country is impacted by millions of people jamming into this country! There is NO WAY you can tell me that this illegal alien invasion does not effect gas consumption, as well as all other resources!!!!!!!

Seems like more and more when the immigration topic gets hot, our gas prices go up so they can try and do the shell game and focus our attention somewhere else. STAY focused! Watch those shells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't let them distract you!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

I think they need to go ahead and open up ANWAR (Arctic National Wildlife Refuge) and Jeb Bushes Gulf for oil exploration.

I'm not worried about gas prices. I have a bicycle

They have an energy debate, and a healthcare debate, before they get to immigration. I suspect it will be at least the end of this week, amybe early next week before they get back to illegal immigration.

However, I do not believe ANYTHING willbe passed. Look for this session of congress to expire with no new legislation relating to II.

The citizens are wanting the current laws enforced, and the borders closed FIRST. The congress is getting a ear full everyday, and I suspect they are looking for a way out.

This is just another trick from Bush's bag to divert our attentions away from immigration. Gas is high, but so is the illegal immigrant count.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast