Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by Cribster
    I don't have a source for this but I was watching a talk show months ago, there was talk of Israel becoming a state and how that was one of the signs of end of times.

The thing that got my attention was that this fellow said one of the very last things that will happen before Armageddon is peace in the middle east.

Has anyone else heard of this?
    Yes, Israel "regathering" is the first time that a nation in the history of the world had been scattered and has regathered as a nation. That is a part of prophecy.

The false peace you are talking about will happen world wide. This will be prior to the battle of Armageddon and the final judgement. I can recommend a book by Dr. John MacArthur, "Because the Time is Near". It is available in paperback through Grace To You Ministries. www.gty.org.
    Thanks Gogo! I'll check out that book.

The ruthless extermination of Americans and legal residents by illegals ISN'T considered genocide (even though it IS!) by the global elitists because it FITS THEIR plan to EXPLOIT the WORLD for their OWN selfish advantage!

AE

Gogo, we definitely see this daily. Mankind has become all of this and more, and infortunately, this type of attitude and behavior is like a growing disease.

When I am out and about, I find even here in laid back Oregon, that people are becoming more and more agressive while driving, and more angry all over. I intentionally will make room for people trying to exit difficult driveways in heavy traffic, as I feel that people need some good examples of decent behavior, as we all know that unkindness breeds unkindness, and kindness breeds the same. Most people smile and wave thanks, and some pull out reluctantly as though you might pull out a gun or something (all the while looking over their shoulder at you).

I also have seen elderly people having a tough time in the lots of grocery stores, and when my son and I approach to see if they need help, they seem hesitant to accept, which makes me feel sad, it used to be that help and kindness was accepted openly, now it is accepted with concern and a bit of fear.

Also have noticed that scamming is at an all time high, in my own opinion. It seems every other phone call I get is some type of scam. After my father died, my mother was getting some calls, seems they found his death info and were trying to see if she was vlunerable emotionally enough to let down her guard, but no, she is very street wise.

I want to share another book I always loved to read: The Beginning of the End by John Hagee. He talked about when he was a kid in 1948 and they announced the return of the Jews to Israel and his prophecy teaching preacher father told him to remember that day as it was the beginning of the end times when Israel started regathering.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Also have noticed that scamming is at an all time high, in my own opinion. It seems every other phone call I get is some type of scam. After my father died, my mother was getting some calls, seems they found his death info and were trying to see if she was vlunerable emotionally enough to let down her guard, but no, she is very street wise.
    AE, are you on the National Do Not Call list? It can help a lot to reduce unwanted calls. I never get solicitous calls (although I wish I had had it about fifteen years ago. I did find that a business had gotten my debit acct. number, sold it to other enterprises, and I had been getting two monthly deductions starting in 2002. Lost about $600.

https://www.donotcall.gov/
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

AE

Captainron, we had something similar happen. About five years ago, just as we were about to move back from Washington, we had a bogus debit EFT hit our account, for $140.00. Our bank gave us the info on the company, one who sold package entertainment discounts, they said we supposedly bought on an infomercial, I threw a fit to them, they sent our EFT back and did not bother us again, however....same deal as you, others got our info and started calling us.

Also, somewhere in this, we were getting calls form supposed debt collectors about our supposed huge bill with our current phone company (DUH, we did not owe, they had not shut us off and these nimrods were calling on that very line they tried to say we owed hundreds on!!!!), and these scammers were dang persistant and terribly RUDE. I called the State Attorney Generals office and they sid as soon as we answer and realized who it was, HANG UP! This woman said they will quickly get the picture and stop. They did.

I EVEN called my phone company and asked, they said we did not owe it as they would have surely shut us off. Boy, these scammers really think people are stupid. The guy at Verizon said he has learned that these people have numerous means to get partial info on you, then try to use it to pry more info out of you. When they did it to my mother, they said her account security was in jeopardy and she just needed to give them her SSNO to verify herself and they would be sure her account was secured.

Trust me, this woman is no dummy, she raised six-plus (my cousin for most of his life plus helped with my daughter for years) kids and did not fall for it, she laughed and told this guy "YOU called me, why would I tell YOU anything?". She told this guy where he could put his idea of scamming her and hung up on him.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12