Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Does Brigitte Gabriel & Act For America Have The Blood Of Boston Marathon Victims On

18 Hours Ago by Jim Stachowiak

Does Brigitte Gabriel & Act For America Have The Blood Of Boston Marathon Victims On Their Hands?

62 Comments

The blood of the Boston Marathon victims is on the hands of Brigitte Gabriel and Act For Muslims aka Act For America. How can I say this?

Before the Boston Marathon Bombers entered America, Brigitte Gabriel and Act For America opposed the very policies that may have prevented them from being here.

Is Brigitte Gabriel and Act For America a controlled opposition/astro turf group? They both welcome and want more Muslims in America. Also, Act For America has been invited by us and some of their leaders to address these questions on our show. So far they have not responded. See the blog here

Why is Act For America saying “radical Islam threatens, undermines and eventually destroys freedom?”

Why are they submitting to the false and misleading idea that a moderate Islam exists because that’s what they’re saying. There is no radical Islam or a moderate Islam. These concepts about Islam are alien to Muslims. They were invented by people who insist on the fantasy of a good Islam – a moderate Islam. But there is only Islam. The BBC didn’t print the line – “Harry says sorry for radical Nazi costume”. No – they said “Harry says sorry for Nazi costume”. There was never a radical Nazism during World War 2.

Muslims would have us believe that Islam and Muslims are one in the same. That to criticize Islam is to criticize Muslims – to hate Islam is to hate all Muslims. Nonsense! Muslims would have us believe a lot of crap like jihad is merely ‘inner struggle’. I don’t let Muslims tell me what to believe.

How can we defeat the enemy if we cannot even name it? The enemy isn’t radical Islam. The enemy is Islam.

In addition to the publicized insanity coming from Brigitte Gabriel over the last few days, Act! for Muslims aka Act For America (http://www.actforamerica.org) has now come on the record advocating bringing more Muslims into America, even going so far as to compare Muslims to Jews in the process. It’s shameful enough to drag Jews into a Muslim argument considering what Muslims believe about Jews…

In order to secure our nation America must deny immigration of all Muslims if we do not end Muslim immigration we will eventually lose this war. Act For America is lead by weaklings who have no long term answers, and cannot take criticism. There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim just as there is no such thing as a moderate Nazi. Brigitte Gabriel is the Queen of False Hope.

We must also remove and close all military enlistment of anyone identified as Muslim (CIA and U.S. Army recruiting among Muslim Brotherhood). The United States has two options become a conquered nation under Islamic rule, or commit to these two actions!

Koran (41:6981)
    You will fight against the Jews and you will kill them until even a stone would say: Come here, Muslim, there is a Jew (hiding himself behind me); kill him.

Koran (41:6985) Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslims, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and Kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

To say America needs more Muslims ought to put Act For America, out of the counter-jihad business for good. What more does anyone serious about protecting America need to know about this organization?

Act! for Muslims: We want more Muslims

Just in case someone needs more, or wants to get caught up…

Act! for Muslims: Anti-Jihadis are bigots

Act! for Muslims: Statement on Christopher Logan

Christopher Logan: Come Clean Act!

Me: Comment to Gabriel (which was deleted)

Dawn Ellen: Statement on Act!

Melanie Oberg: Statement on Act!

Those of you following the Brigitte Gabriel fiasco, here is what I posted to her page, and she blocked me:

I’m disappointed, Brigitte. You will respond to those who agree with you….but those who disagree or have a question about your support for Jasser have to privately email your staff for a response? WHY? I respect that you are entitled to your opinion of Jasser, but I do not respect the way you have treated all of us who do not agree with you. We pour our lives into the counter-jihad fight. We question what you are saying because what Jasser is selling makes no sense as a Muslim. It makes sense as an infidel. I attended many ACT! meetings, events, run FB pages, done promotion…but the way I have seen you respond these past few days has made me and MANY others very disappointed in you…and I won’t be helping to further your message anymore. Not now that your message is “do as I say and don’t question me or my methods”

Nick van Riel: Statement on Gabriel

Apostates and Infidels (Nick van Riel)

Logan’s Warning (Christopher Logan)

Fatwa On Islam

RELATED ARTICLES

Why I Do Not Support Brigitte Gabriel & ACT For America

Act For America Is A Fraud!

Is Act For America And Brigitte Gabriel Controlled Opposition?

Brigitte Gabriel and Act For Muslims aka Act For America Wont Take A Stand Against Islamic Immigration

Debbie Schlussel about Hanan Tudor aka Brigitte Gabriel of Act For America

Is Brigitte Gabriel and Act For Muslims aka Act For America a controlled opposition/astro turf group? They both welcome and want more Muslims in America

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/04/th...#ixzz2Qz5oJ2Q5
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)