Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does Bush really intend to secure the borders?

Bush recently said he vows to deport every illegal alien in the US. Is that why when the Temecula, CA Border Patrol agents conducted the highly popular inland sweeps last year, netting over 400 illegal aliens for deportation, he directed the DHS, through then Director Asa Hutchison to immediately stop the sweeps? Everyone knows where the illegals are, where they work and mostly where they live, if Bush and his cronies really wanted to deport every illegal, all they have to do is simply let the Border Patrol do its job and resume the inland apprehensions. This catch-and-release and ollie-ollie-in-come-free approach to border security is another prime example of how Bush has no real intention to ever secure our borders from the daily onslaught of illegal aliens, mostly from Mexico, but to merely pay lip service to the outrage and disgust displayed by the vast majority of American citizens and legal immigrants. Regardless of how many oxymoronically so-called “law abiding illegal aliens� there may be in the U.S, how many Adrian Camachos, (the multiply deported, multiply convicted, gang banger, drug fiend Mexican illegal alien on trial for the cold blooded murder of Oceanside, CA Police Office Anthony Zeptella) do we have running loose in our communities thanks to Bush and the Congress’ treasonous inaction? Criminal predators completely free to roam unhindered and emboldened to commit crime after crime, knowing the worst that can happen is they have to flee back to their Mother Country, free from any fear of extradition, especially if they commit crimes heinous enough to warrant the death penalty or life imprisonment if caught and convicted in the U.S. I dare say, the only thing that would force Bush to act in defense of innocent Americans at the hands of illegal alien criminals would have to be if another 9/11 happened and it was traced back to illegal crossers entering through Mexico. Apparently the endless news stories of illegal aliens who commit crimes, are involved in hit-and-run (away on foot if need be) accidents, smuggler crashes killing and injuring innocent Americans, etc.,etc., have absolutely no effect in convincing him to do the one main job he was elected to do: PROTECT AMERICANS.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Welcome to the board reptile09. last week during a speech Bush used the phrase "the rule of law", every time I hear that I wonder "which one" he is referring to.

IMPEACH THE BUM
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My theory is such:

If he procrastinates long enough, the FTAA will be injected into law, and then he will not have to deal with it at all.

It is all about timing.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME