Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does Obama encourage illegal immigrants?

I don't know if I misunderstand something... Every time when our presidents made illegals an issue, they always talk about making them legal. So does this kinda encourages illegal immigrants? Because they know as long as they can land their feet on the ground of the U.S., they can stay here legally in the end, they just need to wait. Am I right?

If you can rob a bank and not have to pay for it...why not!

In the United States it is illegal to discriminate in employment, housing, etc... based upon Religion, and so forth. A vast Majority of these illegal aliens are members of the Catholic Church. Why are we not filing lawsuits, and complaints to our respective Government agencies, elected representatives, and so forth about discrimination based upon the Religious Discrimination clause? I am not a Catholic, so I can file a Discrimination Complaint/Lawsuit. How about it? Would anyone wish to debate me on this issue? Quite frankly the illegal aliens, which are mostly from mexico, continually call us racists, utilizing the Discrimination based upon Race Clause. Is not the Catholic Church a religion, such as The Mormon Religion, and the Anglican Religion, and the Episcopol, Baptist, Methodist? The Catholic Religion is very different than others, and so forth respectively.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

JUST GIVE US A NUMBER

TELL US...HOW MANY MORE OF THESE PERPETUAL "PATHWAY TO CITIZENSHIP" BILLS, DO WE NEED TO PASS; BEFORE THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF LATIN AMERICA IS LIVING IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA?

SERIOUSLY! MEG, SARAH, JOHN, CHUCK, LINDSEY, BARRACK, HARRY, NANCY, BARBARA, JUST GIVE US A NUMBER? WILL YOU GIVE US A NUMBER? HUH. JUST ONE LITTLE ITSY BITSY NUMBER. JUST ONE.

OR DO ANY OF YOU HAVE THE STONES TO ANSWER A SIMPLE MATH QUESTION?

YOU CAN DO IT IF YOU TRY REALLY HARD. YEAH. THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT. YOU HAVE NO IDEA, BECAUSE YOU'VE NEVER REALLY THOUGHT THIS THROUGH.

1..2...3...4...The American people are forced out the door. ("gringo go home?")

ALL YOU CON ARTISTS MAKE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH. AT LEAST HAVE THE COMMON DECENCY TO STOP INSULTING US BY CONTINUING TO CALL YOUSELVES AMERICAN CITIZENS!

have a nice day ah

p.s. we need to continue to donate what we can...these "people" are not going to go away all by themselves. at least I don't think so.

i gotta go. these criminals are starting to ____ __ ___

Obama can't wait to get 12 to 15 million illegals legalized so that the ones acorn hasn't provided with birth certificates, can walk into target and register. he knows and nancy & harry knows that with 15 million illegals drawing big goverment social services (welfare aka obama money) added to a million or so viscious convicts (inc. child-rapists) 'will give them an "advantage" at the polls for the next kazillion years,' brags int'l VP of the thuggish Service Employees International Union (SEIU)-Eliseo Medina.

Of course with Rahm Emanuel counting the votes, it may not be all that necessary.

When referring to hispanics, Obama is soft-toned and sympathetic. When referring to social injustices and negative attitudes that create division and rancor among citizens, Obama is referring to white people. When Obama refers directly to white people, he's like the **edit** with his smiles and niceties as he gushes about how he loves this country but is really duplicitously hateful of white people.
    He centers the "problem" on attitudes of racism towards hispanics. He puts everyone on the defensive about white people. It's sad.
    He most certainly enables illegal immigration because his agenda is to supercede the Constitution with disinformation by referring to a "tradition" of openness, playing on white guilt.
    Equality is the mutual respect for the boundaries between persons

HE IS NO LONGER MY PRESIDENT!

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT; AS SOON AS, AS MANY PEOPLE POSSIBLE, COME TO THE REALIZATION, THAT MR. OBAMA IS A "MASTER CRIMINAL," THE BETTER OFF WE WILL ALL BE.

and yes...you noticed correctly...i will NO LONGER as of this day, refer to this sociopath as my president.

i will continue to show respect to a fellow human being by referring to said being as Mr, (as in Mr. Obama) but NOT as Mr President. he has forfeited that degree of respect.

The main characteristic of a sociopath is "a disregard for the rights of others."

nuff said.

The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

everybody believes in somebody

Way too many; but look at his mentor. the man made is fortune by employing insider trading. this is same person Mr Obama idealizes so you can see where, at some point, he went off track.