Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does your senator support Voter Fraud?

http://michellemalkin.com/2007/07/20/do ... ter-fraud/

If we want a fair election we need to tackle this problem now. My Senator is on here.

Does your senator support voter fraud?
    By Michelle Malkin • July 20, 2007 12:01 AM On the Senate floor right now, members just finished voting on an amendment to a student loan bill that would require voters to show photo ID at the polls. You know, so illegal aliens and other ineligible people don’t undermine the integrity of the election process.

The amendment failed 42-54.

Stand by for the roll…

Here you go:

You’ll notice that not a single Democrat cast a vote in favor of the photo ID
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Here's the list: MY SENATORS ARE WORTHLESS!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Some people can't get elected without fraud and that's why they fight against any I.D.'s. Why do you think they pander to these illegals and LaRaza types? Even Mexico has photo I.D.s! The Mexican voter registration is one of the most fraud-proof in the world! I wonder why?

So, how do we fix this before the next election? We can't afford not to fix it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Any Nay voters are TERORRISTS! How dare they NOT want to protect our voting system!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Any Nay voters are TERORRISTS! How dare they NOT want to protect our voting system!
    I agree, by not protecting our voting system I feel they are no better than the terrorists! It's obvious they support voter fraud, because they can't get their crooked candidates elected any other way!

I emailed Lou Dobbs about this result and told him that I thought that the Senators who voted this ammendment down are no better than the terorrists.

These sick people are so stupid its not funny.

What do you know, Boxer and Feinstein don't want this. Way to go, california.