Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dog thefts by suspected illegals in New Orleans

This e-mail alert came to my attention this morning. At least the thief was caught. Now preying on the victims of Katrina by stealing their pets! Is there no limit to how low these invaders will stoop? Note that there were FOUR dogs found in this one creep's truck.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 9:42 AM
    To:
    Subject: Please circulate - dog thefts in Kenner, LA

I got your name form a friend who told me you could get the word out about this situation.

This morning around 7 AM, my friend put her Jack Russell Terrier in her yard so the dog could use the bathroom. Very shortly after, a neighbor saw a Mexican man in a white pickup open the gate and take the dog. The police were called and thankfully the truck was stopped and the dog along with three others were all found in good condition. The police think the men are taking pets to sell. This happened in Kenner, LA on Talley Street near Williams Blvd. If this is some kind of dog theft ring, pet owners need to be aware. My friend is pressing charges so she will certainly find out more information. Could you pass the word for people to be on the lookout for any suspicious behavior. The truck had no documentation so I am assuming this is being done by illegals here to work after Katrina.

Other dogs they steal are Rotweilers, Chihuahuas, Miniature Dobermans, Poodles, and Pit Bulls.

My next door neighbor lives in a dang fortress and someone opened his gate, walked in and took his Pit Bull. I wish someone would steal the ones across the street that bark all night!

I'm not sure what they do with the dogs other than the Pit Bulls, which they steal to do dog fights the same way they do cock fights. It is a big business somehow for them, though. Watch your pets.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The worst is, in Hawaii, their Asian immigrants are stealing the dogs and eating them!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I thought there were so many Katrina dogs that animal welfare groups were having a difficult time placing them. Are they targeting specific breeds? How can they make money doing this?

Sorry. I should have read closer. How much can they sell these breeds for?

And can't they be prosecuted for dog fighting? There are not many people I despise more than an animal abuser.

They steal them, they train them to be agressive, starve them, amd then turn them loose in the pen.
    WE NEVER HAD THIS KIND OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY UNTIL FOREIN ILLEGAL LATINOS CAME HERE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mills, animal abuse carries very stiff penalties in this area-- if they can find the abuser. But that isn't always possible. We belong to rescue groups for domestic as well as wild animals and sometimes the reports are shocking.

The people stealing animals are stealing them to sell and/or breed. Some breeds fetch hundreds. Even without papers. And I'm sure someone has found a way to forge pedigree papers by now, unfortunately.

They take the pit bulls across the border for dogfights, where it is common.

At our Humane society, there are signs every few feet in the parking lot advising people not to turn their dogs over to people who stop them outside the building. I'm afraid to ask why that is necessary since people don't normally take healthy pedigree dogs to the dog pound.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They take the dogs to the Mexican embassy there the dogs are issued a matricula consular card which they use to get papers. just kidding. I think.
    I've heard they steal dogs to train their fighting dogs. I would advise people in border towns to not give dogs away. Always charge something. Here in Austin dogs have been stolen from the pound. I hate to think what happens to them.
    It couldn't have been illegals though W has assured us they are just here to do jobs no American will do.

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Other dogs they steal are Rotweilers, Chihuahuas, Miniature Dobermans, Poodles, and Pit Bulls.
    I know why they steal pit bulls - for fighting. Do you think the smaller dogs are stolen for bait dogs for the pits or do these invaders not know how to own anything of their own lest they steal it from someone else?

One New Orleans resident says there are 30 illegals living in a house around the corner from her and that she no longer walks alone at night in her neighborhood. I bet it wasn't that way *before* Katrina! She's had to call the police several times because of all the "trouble" that happens at that house.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast