Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dole co-sponsoring ammendment?

I had a voicemail yesterday from Graham Fields in Senator Dole's Western office in response to an email I sent the other day. Basically he wanted to thank me for my email and answer any other questions I might have about Dole's position on the amnesty bill, etc. When I called back, Fields was OOTO but I spoke to another staffer who mentioned that Dole would be co-sponsoring an ammendment to the bill that would make English our national language. I'm curious if anyone else has heard this from Dole's staffers ??
    Ron Paul 2008

SELLOUT in 2008

If she was a sellout like Sen.Richard Burr also a senator from North Carolina (Who will be in for some hard lessons in the near future.) She would not win her bid for reelection in 2008.

Now if she can only find North Carolina by 2008....
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

I always thought Libby was a carpetbagger. I guess we'll find out in
    the next few days.

Senator Dole voted no on cloture and is against this bill. Burr voted yes! Why he did that iss beyond comprehension?!!!!
    D.W.

Sen. Dole is up for reelection in 2008 (If she can find North Carolina. ) She knows it would be" VOTE HER OUT OF OFFICE" if she had voted YES..

Sen. Burr is up for reelection in 2010.He hopes that North Carolina will forget about his sellout before his relection.

If Sen. Dole was up for reelection in 2010. She MAY have voted YES.

Remember Sen Dole is a big supporter of bush.....
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    </div>
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by DavidWidman
    Senator Dole voted no on cloture and is against this bill. Burr voted yes! Why he did that iss beyond comprehension?!!!!
    No it isn't David.

Burr is officially backing mccain --- must sell out AMERICA in order to back mccain.

WONDER WHAT HE WAS PAID TO STICK A KNIFE IN THE HEART OF AMERICA?

WONDER HOW MUCH MONEY HE STANDS TO MAKE FROM COMPANIES USING SLAVE LABOR THAT HE'S INVESTED IN???

WONDER WHO'S PAYING HIM OFF FOR THIS TREASON????
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Dole co-sponsoring ammendment?

Quote Originally Posted by us_patriot
    I spoke to another staffer who mentioned that Dole would be co-sponsoring an ammendment to the bill that would make English our national language. I'm curious if anyone else has heard this from Dole's staffers ??
    I didn't hear it from a staffer but did hear it on tv last night & again this morning.

As for Burr, even though he's against a "blanket amnesty," his staffer wouldn't say whether or not Burr considers this amnesty. I let him know in short order that it was amnesty & we expected Burr to oppose it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

More people from from N.C.

We need more people calling his office...
    He will be home next week in Winston Salem N.C.
    So we must call his Winston Salem Office everyday...

North Carolina we can do this
    </div>
    </div>