Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    And God Bless America!!!
    I'll DITTO that also!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

GOOD NIGHT AND SWEET DREAMS.

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    It's a good idea to stock medicines, I'm going to do so. I have water and some cans I have to buy insulin, this is the most important to me.
    That is extemely important Minne, incase of any kind of emergancy.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

It's all part of the plan to destroy the American middle class and turn us into peons. They take our money through taxes and spend it to entice more illegals into the US to drive our wages down.

Americans revolted over this once, when the British stopped American Colonists and Indians from trading with each other, and instead made them buy imported British Empire goods plus pay taxes on them!!

This is why we need a Ron Paul voting Revolution.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well I want to know who is going to buy all of their goods when middle class america is broke.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Well I want to know who is going to buy all of their goods when middle class america is broke.
    1. The Chinese and other foreigners who already have a lot of our money.
    2. There will be twice as many people in America, so they will be making the same amount of money even if each person only buys half as much.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    1. The Chinese and other foreigners who already have a lot of our money.
    2. There will be twice as many people in America, so they will be making the same amount of money even if each person only buys half as much.
    Most of them don't have much puchaseing power they make 55 cents an hour. Americans purchase more than all the other country's, thats why it doesn't make sense, although I know this is what they are doing, I just don't under stand what they will gain.

This will not just hurt american workers, look at all the out sourced jobs to india and other country's.

Most of them don't have much puchaseing power they make 55 cents an hour.
    The average Chinese makes $4000 a year, which is ten times what they made 20 years ago. Multiply that times 1 billion people, and it's a lot of money. Plus it continues to increase every year.

I read in RTE (Irish news) the EU is planning on buying a bunch of dollars to prop us up because the Euro is raising too fast and it is causing uncontrolled inflation in Europe. Isn't that a bit on the embarrassing side? I went back to find the link, but they are ahead of us and the story is already gone.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I read in RTE (Irish news) the EU is planning on buying a bunch of dollars to prop us up because the Euro is raising too fast and it is causing uncontrolled inflation in Europe. Isn't that a bit on the embarrassing side? I went back to find the link, but they are ahead of us and the story is already gone.
    yes

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast