Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dominos: All New Coupons in Spanish First

My office ordered Pizza last night to celebrate a job well done. When the pizza arrived I noticed that the large flyer on the pizza box was in Spanish. All the coupons had english in smaller sub-text at the bottom.

I called that location today and asked if it was just a mistake they were sent to us (the girl who ordered has a hispanic last name, but speaks no spanish). The guy who answered the phone said "Is it that big of a deal?"

I got angry and told him this is not Mexico and that I would be calling Dominos corporate HQ to let them know I will no longer be ordering their pizza for any reason.

The contact at the store told me that all new coupons are in spanish and to just learn spanish.

*Note: The pizza box, including nutrition information and cautions, is printed in english.

Did corporate headquarters respond yet. I would love to hear it. Regardless of the spanish population, Dallas is an American city and English should be first on the coupons!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just love that attitude......well just learn Spanish.

They came here darn it........you..learn English!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's all about making as much money as possible isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I just love that attitude......well just learn Spanish.

They came here darn it........you..learn English!
    They shouldn't learn English, they should leave our country and return to their Spanish speaking ghetto that they love so much.

They shouldn't learn English, they should leave our country and return to their Spanish speaking ghetto that they love so much.
    Hey...I agree with that completely. Unfortunatly there are also legal hispanic citizens that find it easier to continue on in Spanish, than to be proficiant in English. We have hispanic people in public office that are encouraging the bi-lingual, better speak Spanish, routien. It just doesn't help when these people cave to this. I just don't go for this "must speak spanish" even from citizens.

I agree, Crazybird. I am just upset about American businesses rolling out the red carpet to these invaders. Immigrants want to be American and speak the English language. They want to proudly carry the American flag and celbrate America's holiday's. The illegal invaders want to carry their flag, speak Spanish, keep their culture and celebrate Mexican holiday's. They also love to flip off the American people. The only reason they are in America is to steal what doesn't belong to them.

Sometimes I do wonder if preventing the invasion of illegals is impossible. The big money corporations are all for the invasion because it means they have an endless supply of cheap labor, and consequently, all wages are lower than they would otherwise be.

I never usually order Domino's but now for sure I won't.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    I will not be paying you in US Dollars. I will be paying you in mexican pesos. Just accept it.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast