Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Wow I wasn't expecting that from Donald either. Maybe we can get him to pull all members of Congress and the idiot in the White house into the boardroom so he can point his finger at them and say "YOUR FIRED!"
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's one big business man who isn't apart of the NWO!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NICE

And now I have a little MORE respect for this man. Having the courage to say that while a big member of the business and entertainment community took alot more than you guys can imagine.

Donald Trump...

You have gained a large amount of good faction with Tbow...congrats

I am a Big Fan of the Donald, he learned from the Best , His father, old School Classic American!!!

Becaus he is so smart, He is where He is!!

He knows what he's talking about, when He says immigration is out of control !!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

One day my dad told me a story about The Donald, and it changed my perspective of him forever; I've always thought he was a puffed up blow hard, but I changed my mind.

My dad works for DuPont and they put out a newsletter, one of the articles was about a DuPont worker on the east coast. In the article it said that the man was on his way home from work, when he spotted a limo with a flat tire on the side of the road. The man pulls over and changed the tire, never knowing who was in the car. A few days later, a man shows up at his door and gives him the deed to his house, which he thought was a mistake because he still owed the bank thousands of dollars. Come to find out, Donald Trump was the passenger in the limo, and while the man was changing his tire, Donald had his license plate ran, so he could find out who helped him out, and in return Donald paid off his mortgage, so the man now owns his house free and clear.

I liked him after I read "the art of a deal" and now I Love him.

He's always been 'the man' and now he's 'THE MAN".

Go Donald!

Long live the Trumpenator!
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Banned
    Very interesting....it's amazing what we don't know about people!

And did you all notice the date on his statement?

6 YEARS AGO....

If more of US had been awake then, well...we might have seen the invasion coming before it got here.

But this proves Bush and the Elites were already aware of the problem and had absolutely no intention of stopping it and every intention of doing everything within their power to proliferate it.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Maybe we need to get Donald to run against hillary for the New York Senate.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12