Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Donald Trump takes aim at US intelligence community on Russia

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

As far as I am concerned,the CIA should have been cleared out and replaced after the horror of their 'intelligence' on the Iraq War. It was not a misfire - it was planned, and some of the American people fell for it.

Also the news media pushed that war as well. If we had really had a news media, this information would have been at least stringently questioned.

It doesn't surprise me that the CIA and so called news media is at it again trying to manipulate the American people.

The CIA is good at stirring up trouble, fomenting and arming revolutions, that benefit some people in our government and the world.

We have created many 'leaders' through the CIA, that we have later decided needed to be removed at the cost of American lives.

I'm afraid the American people do not have an inkling of the government's hidden power and hidden people in this country.

The CIA created Al Qaeda. They even named it. They funded its creation by funding the Northern Alliance of which Bin Laden was a part. They gave them money, weapons and training.

The CIA created ISIS. They funded its creation by funding the Syrian Rebels, letting ISIS take some of the oil wells in Iraq, and then Syria.

The CIA was involved in the Benghazi disaster.

The CIA was behind the invasion of Iraq, as nntrixie so correctly points out.

The CIA sees a new President coming to town and obviously, they are quite worried about their own positions, so anything they can do to try to undermine him they erroneously believe serves their interest, when in fact it just exposes more clearly what most Americans already know about the CIA. They are a loose cannon that needs to be reigned in, over-hauled, kept to their offshore mission by charter (stay out of the United States), and have better focus and policy direction.

The role of the CIA is not to create conflicts, it is to avoid them, and somewhere along the line, they've run afoul of that, whether they did this on their own or under directions from the White House, we don't know, but we do need to find out so it can fixed. The CIA is an incredibly important and vital agency. And I'm 100% certain that the vast majority of CIA employees are as dedicated, loyal and non-political as they can be. However, in all organizations, particularly in powerful secret organizations, it just takes a few rotten apples to ruin the barrel.

By the way, I have a question. How did the FBI know the DNC was hacked before the DNC knew it was hacked? The news is that it was the FBI who contacted the DNC and told them they had been hacked. How did the FBI know that? If anyone knows, please post.

Thank you!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My answer would be the FBI was hacking the DNC themselves. I'm sure they do. Perhaps they are the ones who leaked the information.

But again, why isn't anyone talking about the information that was leaked. Other than a weak, 'they doctored the information', I haven't heard any real defense or denial against it.

Why isn't the DNC being charged for their actions against Bernie Sanders?

If, and that is only an if, the Russian, or anyone else did leak this and it did affect the election - shouldn't we be ever so glad they did? We might be upset someone hacked into it, but shouldn't the fact we were told - in so many ways - of the vile and corrupt ways one of the candidates and her minions behaved?

The truth got out and did possibly affect the election - aren't we glad it did?

Yes, the FBI must have been hacked in to the DNC system, otherwise, how would they know the DNC was hacked when the DNC didn't know they had been hacked? Why would the FBI be hacked into the DNC system? That's wrong!!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We are in some deep trouble in this country and while PE Trump will be a very good thing - I'm believing - he will also make the powers that be even more angry and determined.

Just look at what is happening. The news media, the democrats and far too many so called republicans, colleges, corporations, etc., are willing to destroy themselves to try to stop PE Trump.

That should tell us exactly how serious this thing is. We know it is serious, we feel it is truly important to the continuance of our republic.
    The way these people are behaving, though, there must be a lot out there they know that we don't.

I agree 100% nntrixie. Look at what we have discovered and figured out on our own, a lot, over several years of lots of research and study, but imagine that we have not been able to learn. Every day I still learn something new that is going on that's just unbelievable. Trump will get to the bottom of a lot of it. And he may even know stuff that we don't yet, but whatever he finds he will work really hard to reverse it, fix it and get it right again. He said tonight that the politicians responsible for these horrible trade deals sold us out for contributions or something else and Jeff Sessions will be going after the ones who took something more than contributions. The crowd went wild. Everyone who has figured out that these people are on the take with the drug cartels, foreign government, foreign businesses, foreign interests, and treasonous organizations and people within our own country, understands the problem, and I was so glad to hear Trump say this, because that means investigations and prosecutions, and rightly so.

You know I have never heard exactly what the Russians were supoposed to have done.

Is it just the accusation of putting out the emails?

The Russians didn't put out the Podesta emails, someone else did, someone in the US. If the FBI was hacking the DNC, it might have been someone from the FBI who put out the emails to WikiLeaks or someone who then put them out to WikiLeaks. Julian Assange alluded to a DNC employee named Seth Rich who ended up murdered during the release by WikiLeaks. WikiLeaks won't identify their source, but confirmed the emails they released did not come to them from the Russian government. WikiLeaks said they came from the US. But they won't say who their source here is because they protect their identity. So it's all very very strange.
    Last edited by Judy; 12-18-2016 at 12:06 PM.

But is the leaked emails the only supposed involvement of Russia?

I must have missed something.

The only actual accusations I have heard against Russia is that they "hacked the DNC" and those making the accusation call that an "attack on American Democracy". You raise a great point, the accusations don't even accuse Russia of releasing the information.

It's all very strange and amateur if you ask me. I can't believe the CIA leaked this virtual nothing to the Washington Post to try to make something of it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast